5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
A really good price for this map compared to the High street and other on line retailers.Although I have sat nav I always like to carry a map.
Published 1 month ago by Alan Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars good map
Covered everything we needed so we were very happy with purchase. A bit awkward to fold but minor issue. Would recommend.
Published 2 months ago by Amanda Faulkner

3.0 out of 5 stars good map, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Spain & Portugal 2014 National Map 734 (Michelin National Maps) (Map)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good map but scale a little too big for our trip, 27 Jun 2014
I bought this map for our trip to visit cities & towns in a 2 hour arc around Madrid. I wanted a smaller scale map but would have had to buy 3 or 3 to cover the area so went with this. It was fine for the motorways but just a little too big for smaller roads that we prefer. Not their fault...just one of those things

3.0 out of 5 stars Spain map, 3 Jun 2014
Wanted this as its small enough to go into the motorcycle tank bag. So much info to cram onto a map, not sure if it will be much use on the bike. Scale is such that it would be difficult to glance down at. Okay for use in home or hotel so will come in useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH DELIVERY TIME, 29 May 2014
I wanted this map to tour spain for a month. THE ITEM DID NOT ARRIVE BEFORE I DEPARTED SO I PURCHASED THE SAME MAP FOR LESS MONEY ON THE FERRY. I would not deal with the Book Depository again due to the delivery time it could have Ben sourced from the other side of the world quicker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 May 2014

Spain & Portugal 2014 National Map 734 (Michelin National Maps)
4.79