on 19 May 2013
This lives up to my expectations of a Michelin map. Really accurate, with scenic routes helpfully marked. Routes all clearly marked, too. This was great as I was driver and navigator as well! However, it didn't help so much when lack of adequate Spanish signs let me down in major towns - I managed to get lost in Malaga and Granada. I would have loved maps covering a slightly wider area than just the town/city centre. However, the locals were incredibly helpful!!!
on 6 August 2014
OK for the main roads but no good for off the beaten track. We went to La Joya, near Antequera, and most of the smaller roads weren't on the map.
on 30 September 2013
Just returned from Andalucia, used this map to travel over 1,000 miles between Malaga, Granada, Seville and Cordoba. I couldn't have managed without this map, clear and easy to follow.
on 3 April 2015
Very clear, easy to read, good level of detail. The coastal road N340A from Almeria to Torremolinos is being turned into a motorway but it's being built in sections. Currently (March 2015) it's necessary to leave a completed section and follow the old roads before joining the next completed section. The map was useful for navigating the old roads and following the progress.
on 19 August 2013
We used the map only twice (just two day trips) and found it to be very useful. It's not perfect, the Granada city map would have been better left out - Granada needs a map of its own - and clearly the toll motorway we travelled on should have been marked as a toll road although it wasn't on the map. Otherwise a very helpful item to have with us:clear and good quality.
on 13 May 2013
Good clear map covering the whole of Andalusia and very good for routeplanning - but bit difficult to fold for use in the car
on 13 August 2014
very useful and easy to read map although the motorway junction numbers are not fully up to date
on 25 October 2013
If only the manufacturers had used a more durable paper, waxed or laminated, this would be a great buy. As it is, I'm guessing it will last five minutes and rip on the first outing.We'll take it with us but my hopes are not high.
on 14 July 2014
I have always used Michelin maps. They are very clear & I love the way that the scenic routes are coloured green.
on 20 May 2013
The map is excellent for our needs. It has all the small roads that we intend to use on our trip.