on 19 May 2013
This lives up to my expectations of a Michelin map. Really accurate, with scenic routes helpfully marked. Routes all clearly marked, too. This was great as I was driver and navigator as well! However, it didn't help so much when lack of adequate Spanish signs let me down in major towns - I managed to get lost in Malaga and Granada. I would have loved maps covering a slightly wider area than just the town/city centre. However, the locals were incredibly helpful!!!
on 6 August 2014
OK for the main roads but no good for off the beaten track. We went to La Joya, near Antequera, and most of the smaller roads weren't on the map.
on 30 September 2013
Just returned from Andalucia, used this map to travel over 1,000 miles between Malaga, Granada, Seville and Cordoba. I couldn't have managed without this map, clear and easy to follow.
on 13 May 2013
Good clear map covering the whole of Andalusia and very good for routeplanning - but bit difficult to fold for use in the car
on 13 August 2014
very useful and easy to read map although the motorway junction numbers are not fully up to date
on 3 April 2015
Very clear, easy to read, good level of detail. The coastal road N340A from Almeria to Torremolinos is being turned into a motorway but it's being built in sections. Currently (March 2015) it's necessary to leave a completed section and follow the old roads before joining the next completed section. The map was useful for navigating the old roads and following the progress.
on 14 July 2014
I have always used Michelin maps. They are very clear & I love the way that the scenic routes are coloured green.
on 25 October 2013
If only the manufacturers had used a more durable paper, waxed or laminated, this would be a great buy. As it is, I'm guessing it will last five minutes and rip on the first outing.We'll take it with us but my hopes are not high.
on 6 May 2015
Good motoring map but be warned many of the minor roads have been renumbered relatively recently which resulted in us making a number of stops to try and work out where we were.
on 10 July 2014
Decent map at a good price