5.0 out of 5 stars Don't travle to Italy without it
Michelin Guides are an essentila part of travel. BUT why oh why don't Michelin provide a translated version for the English market. Like many people my French is good enough to translate Michelin France, but not my Italian, nor my Spanish. Please provide us ignorate individuals with a translation
Published 15 months ago by stjohn marston

2.0 out of 5 stars ok if you are italian
I thought it would have english translation or at least have some english wording but it was all in italian which i do not speak so not all helpful or did I order it wrong??
Published 15 months ago by Mr N E Hamilton

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't cover all our destinations in Italy but was nevertheless a reassuring aid, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Italia 2013 Michelin Guide: Hotels & Restaurants (Michelin Guides) (Paperback)
Anyone used to using the Michelin guides over the years will be reassured to find basically the same classification system continued in the Italy Guide. So, although it's in Italian, it's fairly easy to pick out the key symbols/features, which are translated in the index, and to compare the hotels etc. It didn't cover all our stops, but it was nevertheless reassuring and useful to have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't travle to Italy without it, 3 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Is there anywhere they didn't check out?, 31 Mar 2013
The red guide to restaurants and hotels is certainly comprehensive and authoritative - once you get the hang of Michelin's symbols.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok if you are italian, 25 July 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars A language problem, 13 July 2013
Yehuda Litani (Jerusalem, Israel, IL) - See all my reviews
When ordering this guide I was sure I would be able to read

it but once receiving it I saw that it is written in Italian -

I do not understand this language and that is why this

guide is useless for me and I would prefer to return it.

(-) Yehuda Litani

Italia 2013 Michelin Guide: Hotels & Restaurants (Michelin Guides)