5.0 out of 5 stars I Spy, I Love it
Published on 22 April 2011 by Carriepip

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed.
A little disappointed with this book, had one many years ago and as I remember the book lead you along a trail through London, whereby you had to answer questions at the landmarks along the way. This book, with the exception of a few places just requires you to tick a box to indicate that you've see the landmark. Not exactly rocket science I could do that using Google...
Published on 20 Sept. 2012 by Westers9568

5.0 out of 5 stars I Spy, I Love it, 22 April 2011
This review is from: I-Spy London (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
I am sure these books were designed for children but this 44 year old just loved I Spy London! I was born in London but we left when I was about 2 and I do not visit that often. So when a friend and I were talking about the I Spy books from our childhood I decided to see if they were still out there. They are, I got 'London' and then had a trip to see a show. It just so happened that it was a really sunny weekend so rather than going shopping or going to a museum we decided to do something outside. Having looked through the I Spy Book, we decided that we really should explore Hyde Park as, not only was our Hotel so close to it, the I Spy book informed about how much there was to see there. The I Spy book really brought it alive and ensured that we saw all the wonderful things contained therein and added an element of excitement when we located and then ticked the 'sight'. Without the I Spy book I may never have seen Peter Pan. Fantastic! I now need a responsible adult to add up my points!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars More to find, 21 April 2013
This review is from: I-Spy London (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Given to six year old a few days before first visit to London. It added to the excitement and anticipation. Mum and grandparents were enrolled to help find entries but it was strange how each was always found first by guess who! The neat and correct recording of results occupied that awkward time between ordering and eating in West End restaurants.
I like the way these books remind me to ensure that the young see and learn about things that I take for granted,

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic litle book for those visiting London., 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: I-Spy London (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
I took my three year old daughter to London earlier in the year. I bought this book before going. It really made our trip and gave us loads of things to look out for. My daughter loved ticking off all the sights we had seen. A few little snippets of interesting information with each sight but not too heavy. A nice little size to keep in a small bag or pocket. Even later in the year she likes to look at the book and remembers a lot of what we had seen in London. Unfortunately, the cover has come off after so much use, but it was well worth the money. Get one!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Granny, 8 Nov. 2011
This review is from: I-Spy London (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
I bought this for my 7 year old granddaughter to take to London for her first visit. She read the book with her parents first and then used it when they went on the London Tourist bus.It was ideal, because of the background work beforehand.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Spy London, 19 Dec. 2012
This review is from: I-Spy London (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Great book...children love going around London and spotting landmarks and ticking them off - makes for more days in London most definitely :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Chief I-Spy where are you?, 26 May 2011
This review is from: I-Spy London (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
What no Big Chief I-Spy? No Redskins? No secret messages in the News Chronicle?
Never mind!
These little guides recapture some of the nostalgia, if not the magic, and help children to read and observe. I have bought several, but only looked through 'London' so far. I think it will be a positive for a father/son day out.
Well done Michelin for taking up the torch!

5.0 out of 5 stars I-spy London, 19 Oct. 2011
This review is from: I-Spy London (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
This book was perfect for our recent weeks stay in the Capital. I loved I-SPY books when I was younger and am glad they are still going strong today. You can have a really cheap day out just going from various tourists spots seeking out the things to tick off. We also had the I-SPY on a train journey as well. Brilliant books that kept our 6 year old son interest.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Intersesting., 29 May 2013
This review is from: I-Spy London (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Had my copy a couple of years as we are always going up to London. It is amazing, even if you've been there before you can still use it just to spot things, I even see things I haven't seen before and notice little things. It even gives you idea's of area's to explore if you haven't been there yet. I only have a few left to get, only worried about not fining a Punk in London as must finish the book :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: I-Spy London (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Perfect accompaniment for my 4 year old's first trip to London. There is plenty to spot here - too much in fact for a little child to focus on. We just picked out a few things for her to find on this trip and will re-visit it on a future trip so that she can complete it. Excellent value for money and a nice size to fit in my handbag.

5.0 out of 5 stars I-SPY LONDON, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: I-Spy London (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
THIS WAS A USEFUL GIFT FOR MY GRANDSON, WHO VISITED LONDON ON A SCHOOL TRIP. HIS TEACHER WAS MOST IMPRESSED BY HIS KNOWLEDGE OF LONDON AFTER READING THE BOOK AND IDENTIFYING THE PLACES OF INTEREST

I-Spy London (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
I-Spy London (Michelin I-Spy Guides) by Michelin (Paperback - 1 April 2010)
Used & New from: £9.83