Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 September 2010
I bought this to take on a recent holiday at the seaside with our two grandchildren aged 4 and 7 years. It was a huge success and by the time our holiday was over the two boys were observing all sorts of interesting finds to add to their book. Brilliant!
on 6 June 2011
A brilliant book for youngsters to search for things at the beach when they become bored with building sandcastles. A fun exercise that directs children to the wonder of nature. It generates great conversations as well as being an excellent learning tool. A bonus - Nintendos, ipods, iphones are not needed! I would highly recommend this book.
on 19 June 2013
Having grown up with the original News Chronicle I-Spy we decided, having been "volunteered" to take our daughter to the seaside for a few days, to see whether the original appeal was still there. It was!

What a joy these books are for the youngsters, much as they were in my childhood days. An excellent buy to keep young children interested in what is around them.
on 25 August 2010
This is ideal for keeping your child amused at the seaside and teaching him or her the names of various things.
on 16 August 2011
My 5 year old loves his book. We have been on day trips during the summer holiday, plus a week in Cornwall and this has always been with us. She loves looking out for things now and we have nearly reached the 1,000 points. Great distraction if getting bored, and great way to get them noticing more than just their bucket & spade. We all love this series of books.
on 25 August 2012
Super little book that has kept our children (3+5yrs)busy + added extra dimension to our seaside holiday (ie things to look out for, sitting back at our accom looking back on our day). It's the 2nd year that I've bought one of these + already the children are asking for another one for next year. Great fun + gave us lots to talk about. Would certainly recommend it to everyone!!
on 15 August 2012
i would certainally recommed ' i spy books ' to any children, we bought the seaside books for our grandchildren aged from 7 years to 9 years,, it was a big hit, it taught them to look at things around them, lot of fun, well worth the money, great for any age. Tricia
on 17 April 2012
Our 5yr old grandson loved this book. We live virtually on the beach and he enjoyed finding the different items.
on 8 October 2013
I had these books as a child and have now bought them for my granddaughter. They are educational and fun at the same time. They can turn a walk on the beach into an exciting treasure hunt ! A really cheap way to have a fun afternoon. I would recommend them to everyone.
on 30 August 2013
This reminded me of my childhood as I loved the I-Spy books. It kept the grandchildren happy too with a variety of things to look out for whether on the beach or in a seaside town.