on 24 August 2013
easy to use and quite informative for a beginner ,useful for the grown up too! I will be buying more!
on 28 December 2015
This book has kept my grandson busy in the car for weeks, I used to buy them 20 years ago and am delighted to find them again, so much to look for and a great size to hold for little hands.
on 6 April 2014
I bought this product for my grandchildren for Easter and as yet they have not had it but from what I can see it is very useful. Let's hope it keeps them entertained!
on 20 April 2013
Arrived very quickly and is a very well designed and quality little book. Haven't used it yet but children are looking forward to it when we go on holiday.
on 26 August 2012
This little book kept my kids happy for the final 2 hours of a 7 hour journey, after they had got fed up of watching DVDs.
on 4 May 2013
My little boy lives these books, they are great for any car journey. He wants to buy more already. Thanks
on 7 January 2013
This was one of 6 I bought for my grandchildren. They love marking off things as they see or find them
on 3 December 2015
kids loved it and kept them very quiet on a long trip down to Devon!
on 31 August 2015
Very enjoyable and brought back some memories
on 12 January 2015
It keeps 'er indoors awake on long journeys