‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ispy, 3 July 2011
This review is from: I-Spy On the Motorway (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
When I pick my granddaughter up to come for us for a few days she loves to fill in the I spy things she sees. We wait until she is home to fill in the details, but we bought the train I spy and she can fill that in whilst on the train. We have bought another 5 books for when we go to the beach and walking about our own area. I remember them when I was small and they are still as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little books, spy them and buy them ;-), 25 July 2011
This review is from: I-Spy On the Motorway (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Bought four and will get more they will be perfect for the summer holidays, perfect for the "I am bored " times
I have already offered a small prize for really spying......
Nice to see books that encourage thinking, and make it fun......

5.0 out of 5 stars i spy-on the motorway, 14 Oct. 2010
This review is from: I-Spy On the Motorway (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
my grandchildren were delighted with the book,i told em of my childhood with i spy and they all had same happy results .hope you do more titles ..great -thanks xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, 24 Aug. 2010
Mrs. J. A. Martin (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I-Spy On the Motorway (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Remembered having these as a child on long car journeys so bought one for my son's 12th birthday as we were going on a holiday involving a lot of driving. He had loads of fun and it got him looking out of the car instead of playing on his DS. Suddenly he was noticing things he had not seen before and asked intelligent questions about some of the things he saw too. Almost up to the 1000 points mark to apply for his certificate - well worth the money and would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I spy book, 6 Aug. 2011
S. Davies (Aberystwyth, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I-Spy On the Motorway (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
This was for my 8 year old son to keep him occupied whilst on a long journey. It is excellent for keeping him quiet as he looks out of window to spy different things that are in the book. He then gets points with each thing he gets. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the driver ordered, a little bit of peace!, 7 Oct. 2010
This review is from: I-Spy On the Motorway (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 8yr old nephew and he loved it. He has a 5hr trip when he comes to visit us and we were looking for new ways to entertain him whilst in the car. This book ticked all the boxes and kept him entertained for a good part of the journey. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I spy books, 25 July 2013
This review is from: I-Spy On the Motorway (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
My 2 1/2 and 4 year old grandchildren just love these books. Easy to carry, used time and time again, they love poring over the pictures, relating it to things they see and hear.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for the kids, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: I-Spy On the Motorway (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
easy to use and quite informative for a beginner ,useful for the grown up too! I will be buying more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really passed the time when stuck in traffic also got everyone involved but a bit of a distraction for the driver when everyone, 7 Aug. 2014
This review is from: I-Spy On the Motorway (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Went on holiday for 3 weeks and took a couple of these books. Really passed the time when stuck in traffic also got everyone involved but a bit of a distraction for the driver when everyone starts shouting out "have you got that one" but lots of fun.Oh yes we were all adults in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorway Trips, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: I-Spy On the Motorway (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
As the Granddaughter only visits every other weekend we thought this might pass the time for her travelling to and from her Dad's house, its surprising how quickly you begin to recognise the items described in the book.

Well worth keeping in the car to keep the children occupied.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

I-Spy On the Motorway (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
I-Spy On the Motorway (Michelin I-Spy Guides) by Michelin (Paperback - 1 April 2010)