on 15 January 2011
My grandchildren love the great outdoors and this series of books is ideal for a family day out. Learning through play whilst out and about.
on 12 August 2015
Bought for my granddaughter aged 7. We are having fun looking for wild flowers and identifying them. She is learning and having fun at the same time. Great little book.
on 5 June 2011
Great little books. Especially those of you with (not bad for the grown up kids also!!) kids. Good to see them back on the shelves. Provide much fun and interest for the whole family. Get yourself a selection and chill out with the kids. Don't you just love doing things together as a family.
on 7 January 2015
Lovely little book from the series. From what I remember of the old ones, this seems better quality paper and images. I can see we shall be buying more!
on 7 August 2015
Loved the way the flowers are organised into colours, so that my five year old grandaughter can find them by herself. She loves this book.
on 27 August 2015
I loved these books as a child and so bought these to do with my grandchildren and they appear to love them as much as I did.
on 20 March 2015
Grandson delighted with all the I spy books just ordered another for him he takes them to school for show and tell
on 16 April 2016
My 6 year old grand-daughter loves this book and going for walks in the countryside to find them.
on 16 May 2016
Brilliant! I loved these books as a child and now my Grandchildren love them too!
on 21 August 2014