5.0 out of 5 stars Great for encouraging a reluctant walker
Lovely little book at a great price. As with all the I-Spy books a lot of thought has gone into this. I found it really useful in encouraging my very reluctant 6 year old to go out for a long nature walk. They are all great for children to be distracted and hopefully calls of "I'm Bored" are minimised!
Published on 28 Jun. 2011 by Amazon Customer

Published 3 months ago by Joanne Hunter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for encouraging a reluctant walker, 28 Jun. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars I spy nature, 29 May 2011
This review is from: I-Spy Nature (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Grandson loved the book and it helped keep him occupied during his visit to us. He's probably too young at three, but his big sister was able to help him look for and identify various things.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 28 April 2013
This review is from: I-Spy Nature (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
This was just one of a set of four that I bought for my 4 year old and 6 year old grandchildren to keep them amused on their trip over to Ireland. Despite their young age they seem to manage the books really well, and it does help even the grownups to watch what is going on around them, and it becomes a team effort.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nature- I Spay Nature, 17 July 2011
Mrs. H. Bradley (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I-Spy Nature (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Memories of using these books in my childhood prompted me to purchase for my grand daughter.
She loved it and spent many hours on our various trips seeking to "spot" the items.
Good value for money - and keeps little people busy and interested in the natural world

3.0 out of 5 stars great idea book wise But in need of some serious updating. Also fell appart., 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: I-Spy Nature (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
alot of the items to tick off in this book was a good idea and fun, it's just a shame most of the items let alone pictures were out dated for 2000 let alone 2014/15. Also some items were unnecessary and a few animals children will never get to see in the wild such as the snakes, mink,stoat, weasel and pine martins. Also the covour came off the book and it keeps un sticking each time the kids keep looking at it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and interesting !, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: I-Spy Nature (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Easy fun that kept a 6 year old interested in the nature around her, and we learnt some things as well !

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandchild book, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: I-Spy Nature (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Really happy with this book proved to be of good use when out and about well illustrated and written
my 10 year old Grand Child refers to this book often for information easy for him to follow which is a bonus
overall in my opinion a Super buy....

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 1 Dec. 2013
S. Hart "shirl" (hayling island) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I-Spy Nature (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 3 year old grand daughter and she loved it she could look at the pictures and her mum then read the information. , it is a nice introduction to looking at nature.I love the whole series and will continue to buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great childs present, 8 May 2012
This review is from: I-Spy Nature (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Bought as a present. It arrived in good time, in excellent condition, very well packaged. As a child I had this series and enjoyed every moment trying to tick off the things I had seen. Keeps kids happy for days.

3.0 out of 5 stars bit disappointing, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: I-Spy Nature (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
quite difficult for children to use , tries to cover too many other catagories using checklists from other books - we didn't find much on our walk in the woods that was actually in the book

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

I-Spy Nature (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
I-Spy Nature (Michelin I-Spy Guides) by Michelin (Paperback - 1 Dec. 2009)