on 28 June 2011
Lovely little book at a great price. As with all the I-Spy books a lot of thought has gone into this. I found it really useful in encouraging my very reluctant 6 year old to go out for a long nature walk. They are all great for children to be distracted and hopefully calls of "I'm Bored" are minimised!
on 29 May 2011
Grandson loved the book and it helped keep him occupied during his visit to us. He's probably too young at three, but his big sister was able to help him look for and identify various things.
on 28 April 2013
This was just one of a set of four that I bought for my 4 year old and 6 year old grandchildren to keep them amused on their trip over to Ireland. Despite their young age they seem to manage the books really well, and it does help even the grownups to watch what is going on around them, and it becomes a team effort.
on 17 July 2011
Memories of using these books in my childhood prompted me to purchase for my grand daughter.
She loved it and spent many hours on our various trips seeking to "spot" the items.
Good value for money - and keeps little people busy and interested in the natural world
on 26 November 2012
Easy fun that kept a 6 year old interested in the nature around her, and we learnt some things as well !
on 18 November 2015
As with other books in the I-Spy series, I like it and believe it represents excellent value for money. It will be a useful companion on walks in the countryside with my young children, turning such excursions into a fun game, as they try to spot things shown in the book.
on 4 March 2013
Really happy with this book proved to be of good use when out and about well illustrated and written
my 10 year old Grand Child refers to this book often for information easy for him to follow which is a bonus
overall in my opinion a Super buy....
on 17 March 2013
Bought for an 8 year old and it has kept him hunting for things to mark of on walks. Teaches first nature identification well.
on 25 June 2015
Great to keep kids interested in nature. My 8 year old daughter loves filling these in when we have been anywhere.
on 12 May 2016
Arrived before due date. My 9 year old has a number of these books. He loves them. Small enough for him to carry himself. He often has one with him whenever we go out for the day. Shame it doesn't come with a pencil holder as he loves ticking off what he has seen.