4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published on 6 Mar. 2010 by Ms. P. T. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Not used yet
Bought the book to use with a childrens group , but not used yet. Illustrations are rather small. I did not realise size when I ordere
Published on 15 Mar. 2013 by Paula

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 6 Mar. 2010
This review is from: I-Spy Birds (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
I have had fun with my two children (6 and 4) looking for the birds in the I Spy book. There are birds in different categorys (sea, gardens etc) so we will get the opportunity to look out for different birds wherever we go around the country. So whether we are visiting friends, going on holiday or just going on the school run we take our book and look out for a new bird. The children get really excited when we are able to mark off a new bird. Good fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood memories, 29 April 2011
rossyb (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: I-Spy Birds (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
I can remember having these books as a child so I thought I would buy this one for me and my grandaughter to spot birds. They really have`nt changed much and are still good value for money and fun to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars i spy birds, 23 Feb. 2010
This review is from: I-Spy Birds (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
great book for kids keeps them busy in the car and gives them something to do on country walks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird watching I spy, 15 Jan. 2011
This review is from: I-Spy Birds (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Our granddaughter loves to go birdwatching and always takes along her I Spy book. Easy for young children to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I-Spy (Aaaah memories!), 8 Dec. 2013
tone1428 "Tone" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: I-Spy Birds (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Good God this takes me back 60 years! I loved these books when I was a kid and they are still pretty much the same now!
I bought this little beauty as a little Xmas present with a pair of kiddies binoculars for my neighbours little boy who has shown an interest in birds so I am pretty certain that with a little help from his Mum (he is only 3) he will really grow to love his birds and wildlife.
This is a lovely little book with most common UK birds given a spot....at £1.99 an absolute steal!

5.0 out of 5 stars bitrds, 6 July 2010
This review is from: I-Spy Birds (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
yes it is good i spy have come back
got most of the books from 1974
still up to the usal standed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab i spy book, 13 Jan. 2013
S. Stickle - See all my reviews
This review is from: I-Spy Birds (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
This small affordable little book is great to keep the children amused out and about and especially in the car.

Although it is not a bird spotters book in terms of teaching children about different species/habitats etc it does have interesting facts about the birds listed which you have to try and spot.

There is a points rating system so commonly spotted birds are worth less points than something rarely seen. There is a space provided next to each bird for your child to write their score and the date they spotted each bird if they like. My son has used it a lot and we often try to out-spot each other to get the most points!

I wish I had known about these fab books sooner so we could have used the isle of wight one on our holiday but as they are so reasonably priced I will definitely buy other versions as they are a fun distraction for long car journeys and easy to use for all ages. So as long as your child can recognise the item to spot in each picture and read numbers to get their score they really can be used at any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars I - Spy Birds (Michelin I -Spy Guides), 8 Jun. 2012
This review is from: I-Spy Birds (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
Great to see these books back on the shelf, took the grandson on a long weekend with the caravan, to entertain him I bought this book and another one on trees, they cost a few quid and entertained him all day.
Much better value that the usual rides that cost a fortune and don't last long, with some education thrown in for added value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet little book, 22 May 2012
This review is from: I-Spy Birds (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
As a plus, a part from the actual "I spy things", it also gives you more points for answering questions about the species, very good!

5.0 out of 5 stars The pictures are in fact very good and the descriptions pitched at the right level for ..., 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: I-Spy Birds (Michelin I-Spy Guides) (Paperback)
The review of this saying it is rubbish is its self "rubbish". The pictures are in fact very good and the descriptions pitched at the right level for small children. Our grandson (age 4) has absolutely loved it and carries it around in his bag everywhere. You only have to look at the good reviews here to know that 1 bad review has to out of step. The only thing I found slightly odd was the points awarded, but I suspect that depends on where you (or the writer) lives.

I-Spy Birds (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
I-Spy Birds (Michelin I-Spy Guides) by Michelin (Paperback - 1 Dec. 2009)
Usually dispatched within 1 to 3 weeks