on 31 October 2011
Exellent! Struggled to buy this map in my main area and it came very promptly from Amazon. Very informative for drivers and walkers. Don't know how we would have managed without it. Quite strong map too considering I folded it in so many ways!
Very pleased.
on 28 August 2013
excellent, clear map that was very useful for a trip to Alsace and the Black Forest, as it meant we didn't have to buy maps for both countries.
on 11 September 2013
This is my first Michelin Zoom Map and for a lover of maps and all things cartographic I was slightly underwhelmed. For a start I am not sure why the coverage is as it is & it doesn't 'zoom' more onto both the Rhine Valley and Black Forrest area? It is also such a large format that it is extremely cumbersome to use. Rather than print on both sides to provide a more useable surface this map is huge & therefore very hard to use in any area than isn't large and wind free. It is not a map I would recommend unless it is the only map of the area you can find.
on 24 September 2014
Good practical map showing the roads clearly including some of the more minor roads. Folded easily without ripping and was great to use in the car whilst my husband was driving.Would recommnd thus map for anyone visiting the area.
on 25 February 2013
Prompt delivery, very useful overlapping France / Germany as staying on the border we will visit both and gives an over-view of the area to plan our visit.
on 9 May 2014
Personally I dont like fussy maps and being small, when I open these up, I struggle to read them. This is a personal thing though....
on 11 January 2015
It's a good map just I should have read the description more carefully, I was looking for one with paths, this only shows roads.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 September 2012
I've always been a big fan of Michelin maps. They're clear, detailed and easy to use - and this one is no exception. Amazon advertise the publication date as April 2010, but the map I bought last month was published in April 2012.
on 13 February 2014
Very good map with clear road maps and detail of the whole area including minor roads will be helpful on our holiday
on 26 July 2014
Good scale and ideal for touring with recreational detail on map. Small enough to fit in rucksack.