5.0 out of 5 stars black forest map
excellent, clear map that was very useful for a trip to Alsace and the Black Forest, as it meant we didn't have to buy maps for both countries.
Published 19 months ago by Jools

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic but BIG Map of the Black Forrest Area
Published 18 months ago by Sparky

5.0 out of 5 stars black forest map, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Black Forest, Alsace, Rhine Valley ZOOM map 131 (Michelin Zoom Maps) (Map)

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Forest Map, 31 Oct. 2011
Exellent! Struggled to buy this map in my main area and it came very promptly from Amazon. Very informative for drivers and walkers. Don't know how we would have managed without it. Quite strong map too considering I folded it in so many ways!
Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful map, 24 Sept. 2014
Good practical map showing the roads clearly including some of the more minor roads. Folded easily without ripping and was great to use in the car whilst my husband was driving.Would recommnd thus map for anyone visiting the area.

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic but BIG Map of the Black Forrest Area, 11 Sept. 2013
Sparky "Cole M" (Lubbecke, Germany) - See all my reviews
This is my first Michelin Zoom Map and for a lover of maps and all things cartographic I was slightly underwhelmed. For a start I am not sure why the coverage is as it is & it doesn't 'zoom' more onto both the Rhine Valley and Black Forrest area? It is also such a large format that it is extremely cumbersome to use. Rather than print on both sides to provide a more useable surface this map is huge & therefore very hard to use in any area than isn't large and wind free. It is not a map I would recommend unless it is the only map of the area you can find.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Forrest map, 25 Feb. 2013
Prompt delivery, very useful overlapping France / Germany as staying on the border we will visit both and gives an over-view of the area to plan our visit.

3.0 out of 5 stars was ok, 9 May 2014
Personally I dont like fussy maps and being small, when I open these up, I struggle to read them. This is a personal thing though....

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the description, 11 Jan. 2015
It's a good map just I should have read the description more carefully, I was looking for one with paths, this only shows roads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Forest Map, 13 Feb. 2014
P. A. Dickson - See all my reviews
Very good map with clear road maps and detail of the whole area including minor roads will be helpful on our holiday

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper than satnav., 26 July 2014
Good scale and ideal for touring with recreational detail on map. Small enough to fit in rucksack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Map, 26 Dec. 2012
Paul Clarkson "Norfolk Boy" (Norfolk UK) - See all my reviews
good buy with well marked tourist routes i use them to get a idea of a area as back up to my sat nav when touring on my motorcycle

Black Forest, Alsace, Rhine Valley ZOOM map 131 (Michelin Zoom Maps)
Usually dispatched within 1 to 3 weeks