Format: Map|Change

on 14 June 2013
Good detailed map, just what was needed, as I am going to my oldelst sons wedding in the area just south of Chalons east of Paris. Having travelled extensibly throughout France I would recommend every tourer to have a map of every Department. They are like gold dust.
on 19 May 2011
It was an extraordinary experience opening the Michelin map and finding myself exactly where the map said I was. I'd arrived in the Champagne Ardenne region with another publisher's map of the same region. Ir was full of inaccuracies. For example, according to their map, there was a farmhouse with a gate on a particular road and when we passed it, the gate was not there! Hats off again, then, to those great people at Michelin whose excellent maps tell you exaxctly how it is as I ditched the cheap and nasty map and bought the Michelin map instead and the gate was there, clear as day. The only tiny problem with the Michelin Maps, in genearal though, is that motorways are not actually red and yellow.