on 12 June 2011
Bought this map to back up my tomtom on a recent holiday to the region, with the small overlap into the the bordering regions it worked brilliantly, highly recommend this range of maps.
on 16 October 2010
Excellent product, discounted by Amazon. Actually had golf courses (we used it for a French golf week) marked.
on 7 February 2014
Also got several of the 1:25000 IGN maps for detailed area visit planning around Caen and Bayeux for the British beaches, Airborne drop zones and Omaha.
on 20 May 2012
Great map! On a 3 day driving tour we only got lost once, but thanks to this map were never very far from knowing exactly where we were. If you don't have a GPS device, this is perfect.
on 22 July 2014
If any thing the scale was too large( 1:200 00 ), the d-day beaches i was after was on the "inside" of the map so had to keep fully unfolding the map, my well worn (1:275 000 ) was easier to use
on 12 September 2015
Usual excellent Michelin map. We have an atlas as well, but with an atlas I'm flicking between different pages to follow the journey. Very large with map extending over both sides. I folded each day to show all at once the area we were going to be visiting that day. Obviously this is sacrilege to those who can't cope with any creases in the map apart from the original folds - that was my former self till I realised that life is too short!
on 15 September 2013
We needed a good map for our tour of Normandy and the landing beaches and this was it. Good detail and a good price.
on 26 June 2013
Cycle Touring for a week in France so thought I'd need map if split/lost from rest of group which does happen from time to time.

I only need 40% of map so might be worth trimming it down to the area I'm covering to make it easier to manage if windy or raining
on 16 May 2014
Incredible! It has towns and roads and everything! Assuming they're in the correct places, this promises to be an ideal way of checking where they all are in relation to each other.
on 30 June 2015
Another excellent Michelin map - it even shows the tiny hamlet my bicycle broke down in 1961 ! Take a COLOURED photocopy of the 'Legende' so that when you unfold the map, all the info you need is to hand, separately. This is a 2014 edition. Excellent.