‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars USA map, 23 July 2009
C. L. Daniels "cld1947" (Wickford, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: USA Political Wall Maps (Michelin Wall Maps) (Map)
I needed a good sized USA map for a game at our American-themed school fete on 4th July. It was important to be able to see the states clearly and so this was ideal, as the states are all shown in different colours. The main cities, towns and highways are also shown, along with the state emblems and 'nicknames' along the top and bottom borders.

4.0 out of 5 stars not laminated!!!!, 23 Aug. 2011
This review is from: USA Political Wall Maps (Michelin Wall Maps) (Map)
i have to agree with the person who said the flag part of the map was useless, as it is. the map is huge, fast delivery, and well packaged. but please state whether this is laminated or not, as it ISNT. good details, just what was required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge, colourful and excellently detailed, 21 Nov. 2010
J. W. Lacey (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: USA Political Wall Maps (Michelin Wall Maps) (Map)
If you want a political map of the United States which clearly shows the states, cities and major roads, as I did, you will be pleased with this, as I was. Apart from the superfluous state flags which adorn two strips along the top and bottom, which even more pointlessly are identical to each other, the rest is ideal. I cut the strips off, it looks better and is still huge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crinkly, Crinkly..., 24 Feb. 2012
This review is from: USA Political Wall Maps (Michelin Wall Maps) (Map)
Right. This here's a really good map. It is large, clear and colourful which I would imagine is what it's supposed to be. So far, so good. But, But, But, As someone mentioned earlier, it isn't laminated. It's fairly large at about 4'x 3' (I also cut the top row of flags away, and it does look better) and made from what I would consider to be a medium-grade paper. This means you need a large surface to look at it and as you try to unroll it, it creases easily. Not permanently as yet, but I'm now faced with trying to find a cheap-ish acrylic sheet to weld it to. Pain in the proverbial...

All is not lost however, as once suitably mounted it's going to look great on my study wall encased in it's own sandwich of 2 x 2mm acrylic sheets with a nice chrome 'stand-out' fastener holding each corner in place. The 'stand-out' fastener will hold the sandwich 6mm clear of the wall thus creating as impression of style, attention to detail, virtual 3D, creativity and general all-round poshness.

Had it been laminated in the first place it would have saved me all the above trouble and thus would have received 5*s. C'est l'guerre...

4.0 out of 5 stars USA Map, 29 Dec. 2010
This review is from: USA Political Wall Maps (Michelin Wall Maps) (Map)
Map content all I wanted but the size makes it impossible to frame.(My own fault).I am now trying to locate a similar map sized A0 or A1.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large but not TOO large, 6 Aug. 2012
This review is from: USA Political Wall Maps (Michelin Wall Maps) (Map)
A large (but not TOO large) poster. Each state is clearly defined and it is very easy to read the various town names and gives a clear idea of the varying distances between places.

5.0 out of 5 stars Route 66 trip 2013, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: USA Political Wall Maps (Michelin Wall Maps) (Map)
We required this size map to show the route we had taken during our trip. We have two frame and have split the map down through Oklahoma. Trimmed them back to fit each frame. Still working on the display. Great value. We ordered two maps but only used one of them. Although the other will be given to someone as a Christmas gift.
Need one ,then buy this one, you will not be dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 18 July 2013
This review is from: USA Political Wall Maps (Michelin Wall Maps) (Map)
Bought this for my daughter who is at uni and planning a trip round America- she loved it!!! Looks great on the wall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Oct. 2013
Great Map.

Just what I wanted and hanging on my wall. I can now follow my son on his trips in the united states of america

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 22 Mar. 2013
Bluecashmere. (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: USA Political Wall Maps (Michelin Wall Maps) (Map)
It is strange that it is so hard to find large maps of the states of America, but persistence paid off with the Michelin Wall Map. It is precisely what I required: the individual states shown, clearly discriminated by colour, with all major towns indicated. The state flags are a welcome bonus. It is sturdy and looks splendid on the wall. A most successful purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

USA Political Wall Maps (Michelin Wall Maps)
USA Political Wall Maps (Michelin Wall Maps) by Michelin (Map - 1 Feb. 2003)