on 4 August 2013
I love all the Asterix, especially the old ones. Re-reading it after having spent some time in England makes it even funnier as I can now see where the linguo comes from.
Irreverent towards the English as well as the French.
on 3 July 2013
Using it to learn french, love the story and the french jokes about the English. Anyone for a spot of hot water and milk?
on 5 November 2013
bought to help my son with his French - they're a classic French comic - funny, brilliantly drawn and harmless
on 15 November 2014
It arrived very quickly, and it was exactly what I was expecting it to be..
on 2 December 2009
I love reading Axterix! Every adventure of these guys is amazing, I love the humor, the script! It's very interesting to know how we are in others eyes. All the tipycal things of a country with a lot ot humor!
on 4 April 2016
Asterix in French Brilliant
on 5 December 2015
as expected
on 3 April 2016
excellent
on 6 January 2012
Note: this is a large book -about twice the size of the normal hard backs. Product purchase was smooth and unremarkable.