5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I could hardly wait to read this third book and I was not disappointed. Everything came together and the ending was just perfect. This is a trilogy which I will pick up and read again. The only other book I've done that with has been Lord of the Rings - can't say better than that. Get working Gerry - looking forward to your next book.
Published 12 months ago by Moira Hanson

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
If you like science fiction then you will probably think my score is a bit low. I really liked book 1 & book 2 up to the point where we moved from thriller / adventure into SF but I had to finish the trilogy just to find out what happens. Unfortunately it just isn't my cup of tea.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs Paula Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fullfilling, 21 Oct. 2014
okay this book was not what I expected. it was much much better.it really kept me guessing right to the final few pages. I did not expect this final book in the trilogy to grip my attention so completely. most of the action takes place in outer space for fans of star was and star trek it is similar but not the same. if you are into sci-fi space this is one for you, but I do recommend you buy all 3 books and read them in order. just one question what happened to Milo. I loved his unassuming character reminded me so much of the Dara larma I could almost see that enigmatic smile and total peace behind his eyes. a fantastic piece of fiction, cannot wait to read more of his writing. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Atlantis World Trilogy - A very good series, 24 Aug. 2014
C. Dawson (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the third book in the series. Overall I have to say the series was very good and excellently written. Book 1 took a little getting used to as the plot developed, but I was into it by the time i reached halfway. The first half of book 2 was very plodding in my view and a bit of a struggle. I'm glad I persisted though and by the time I reached halfway it picked up really well. Book 3 was a good read from start to finish. Well done AGR. I liked the storyline behind this trilogy and hope the writer carries on with similar themes.

5.0 out of 5 stars that's all folks!, 25 July 2014
Well that's the trilogy over with.what an absolutely fantastic read. The whole background story of the Atlanteans and Ares, provides a clear view and reasons behind everything from the first two books. What I found interesting, was this book made me completely change my opinion about a particular character, when I learned the they were just a tool in all of the events. I would love to see further stories involving the Atlantis gene. Well done again Mr Riddle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this guys books, 27 Oct. 2014
Love this guys books. Read the first 2 moving straight on to the third... Highly recommend. Nice that he adds comments at the end of his books too about being self published and how he appreciates the contacts he gets from the public. If you have not tried this author I recommend you work your way through these 3 books..... This shows that self publishing gives the right people the right opportunities....Here's to more A G Riddle books

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome read, 15 May 2014
I have to say this entire series is one of the best i have read in a while, I loved the characters and the plot. A few nice twists and some fun easter egg's. Awesome end to an awesome series.

4.0 out of 5 stars These books should be read in the correct order, 25 July 2014
You really do need to read the two earlier books for this one to make sense. The characters from the earlier books continue their struggles to work out just who is trying to destroy the Earth and what they can do to avert destruction. In effect Book 3 book-ends the trilogy by providing the prequel that explains how the Atlantis Gene was created and released, and the finale that resolves the problems it caused. Riddle has clearly studied genetic science and his research shines through all three books, he tempers this with a very active imagination to create a densely packed, intelligent sci-fi series that requires the reader to pay close attention to what is happening, how it happens and why.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, 27 May 2014
Reviewify.co.uk "Mark" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This is it, the end of the trilogy! Make sure you've read books 1 and 2 before embarking on the third and final book in this excellent series.

I won't go into the story for fear of spoilers, I will say I'm really impressed with how the author has written a trilogy of 3 very different books. If the first was a thriller, the second a thriller/sci-fi, the last is the most sci-fi of them all. It would've been easy to write more of the same, instead he took a chance and it pays of.

A brilliant conclusion to an excellent trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most excellent tale!!!, 16 July 2014
I really enjoyed all three of these books. each one bigger and crazier than the last. an excellent story staring with an anti terrorist soldier, moving Into crazy German ww2 experiments. then world sweeping viruses, buried alien spaceships. cataclysmic world altering disasters an war. then the history of other alien races and some epic space battles. this book had everything I love to.read. Thank you A.G. Riddle.

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked the mix of ordinal ideas and fiction, 9 Oct. 2014
The trilogy was compulsive reading. In particular I thought the style of writing flowed well and did not get in the way of the story. The story content was very good and I would definitely recommend this as an enjoyable read for science fiction fans. I could imagine rereading in a year or so and getting just as much pleasures.

The Atlantis World (the Origin Mystery, Book 3): Volume 3
The Atlantis World (the Origin Mystery, Book 3): Volume 3 by A. G. Riddle (Paperback - 15 May 2014)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available