5.0 out of 5 stars The best recipe book in my collection
I have had the UK version of this book for a few months now and have probably made about 80% of the recipes and have cooked only about four meals from my usual recipe stock (adapted to be paleo-ish).

Published 19 months ago by MissNJSiddall

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dissapointed
I bought this book because of all the good reviews but wasn't too happy with it myself. The content was concise and well laid out, but I couldn't appreciate it too well because the first problem was the small, grey and black print on lighter grey paper which I found made reading it very difficult. Maybe that's just me.

Secondly, but not unexpectedly, the...
Published 7 months ago by Wild about Wilder

5.0 out of 5 stars The best recipe book in my collection, 3 Sept. 2013
MissNJSiddall "Nicky" (London, UK) - See all my reviews

Every single thing that I have made has been awesome (even if I do say so mysel). Every dinner guest I have cooked for has gushed about the food and I love it so much I have brought more copies for friends and family. I am a proper evangelist.

It's hard to chose a favourite when everything is so very good but the slow cooked anchovy lamb is to die for, the scotch eggs are now a regular feature on our table (and were declared much, much better than non-paleo ones by the Supper Club) and the coconut comfort curry is so quick and warming.

Not only does the food taste good but we do definitely feel better and stronger (and I have lost around 3% body fat) for upping our paleo-ness thanks in the main to this wonderful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Paleo Primer: A Jump-Start Guide to Losing Body Fat and Living Primally! (Paperback)
Excellent book for beginners of the Paleo diet. Very tasty and easy to follow recipes. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in the Paleo diet.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dissapointed, 12 Sept. 2014

Secondly, but not unexpectedly, the resource page at the back was for the USA and no use at all to anyone in the UK (or anywhere else for that matter). The text made quite a few references to another book book, " The Primal Blueprint" which kind of made me wish I'd bought that instead - not a good feeling.

So far I've tried a few recipes, the salt and vinegar kale crisps were a disaster - maybe because I used Russian kale - maybe not. The cauliflower rice was wonderful and the preserved lemons are presently a work in progress, but I will try some of the other recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and acheieveable, 15 Oct. 2013
Mrs. N. Fraser "Nikk4Bruce" (North Wales) - See all my reviews
Best one I have read so far. I work full time, with 4 children and this is easy to fit in.
Great content and easy to understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab New Primal Publication!, 11 Dec. 2013
I love this book. The recipes are great, require very few special ingredients, and the whole thing is presented in a very enjoyable way. Keris and Matt's enthusiasm is palpable. I just wish they had aimed the book at a European readership rather than the American market. I would definitely recommend it, though.
Just buy the book already!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent source of info, 9 Dec. 2013
This is a comprehensive source, very easy to read. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to begin a paleo diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paleo cookbook, 6 Oct. 2013
I love this book, perfect for first paleo recepie book. It's explain everything. Also it's full with excellent recepies and the illustration is amazing compare to the others.There are many many pictures of the foods. I just love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Nov. 2013
This book has lots of recipes which are easy to make, I am making my way through the meals and have enjoyed all them. A great paleo book with the science stuff at the beginning and shopping lists.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 21 Oct. 2013
The book is full of interesting information allowing you to make educated decisions for your future health and well being

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginners guide, 7 April 2014
Bought the book as I was curious about what Paleolithic entailed. After reading the book I'm hooked I just want to learn more and mire about Paleolithic. I have dieted for years, but no other way of eating has been more simple and made more sense to me. Something has definitely clicked.

The Paleo Primer: A Jump-Start Guide to Losing Body Fat and Living Primally!
Used & New from: £15.95