5.0 out of 5 stars A convincing and gripping history.
I remember where I was when Kennedy was killed. Unlike most of the people in this book I was not in Dallas. The author is very thorough. He examines ballistic evidence, evidence of autopsies, statements, films,photographs and just about every book on the subject.
Published 6 months ago by Pappashanga

3.0 out of 5 stars Very informative
This was a book that has lots of relevant information and so e which I hadn't heard before. At times I found the data a bit repetitive between the chapters. It is a long book and it takes a very wide view of the options but I cannot say that I was convinced by anything really new. It rambled on at times and could have been shorter, to the point and reached a conclusion.
Published 10 months ago by Dickens

3.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 1 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A convincing and gripping history., 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Who Really Killed Kennedy?: 50 Years Later: Stunning New Revelations about the JFK Assassination (Hardcover)
He makes a convincing case that the assassin was not Oswald. As a lawyer with many cases under my belt I accept what he says, especially as we know so much more now.
The CIA sound a villainous lot. We know that the Mafia are by nature villainous. Nixon was villainous. Joseph Kennedy was villainous. If I'd known how villainous all these grownups were I might have raised the matter with my history teacher, a good man who fought at Arnhem.
The book is sometimes repetitive, but on the whole it is quite well written. Worth reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 14 Dec 2013
a well written book taking an unbiased view of the Kennedy assassination, taking into account all the available facts from the single gunman and triangulated crossfire schools of thought.
to be recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read. And, 14 Jan 2014
Gave it to my brother for Xmas. He loved it! Book arrived in great time for Xmas - just wished I had had the time to read it myself before I wrapped it!