Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 26 June 2013
This item was well worth the money. It includes lots of exciting crochet patterns on a wide range of themes, that I have not come across before. The illustrations are superb and delightful and the instructions are easy to follow. The only drawback with this product is that the crochet stitches terminology has to be translated into the British version before you can use the patterns - However once you know how to do this it is not a problem.
on 20 August 2013
this book is amazing. There are so many projects I want to make and the patterns seem to be very clear. The wools used are American weights so I have downloaded a conversion chart from Google for free so it really isn't an issue. There isn't one thing I don't like in it. Extremely impressed with the way that these are so simply but impressively done.
on 8 July 2013
This is one of the most easiest books to follow, the instructions are clear and precise, and the accompanying diagrams are very helpful. The book explains all the stitches that are needed to create the projects along with all the necessary tools.

I have made a few of the projects (easily done in hours) and they look really lovely.

I would recommend this book to anyone contemplating purchasing this item.
on 12 February 2014
I'm an advanced beginner at crochet. This book stitches are really confusing. They are supposed to be USA which I like but the stitches are explained differently to what I'm used to. Also it would be better if the stitches were explain in the actually pattern without having to go to another page to look up as I can't remember some of the stitches. So I've only given it a two. Yes the items are cute but I don't recommend this book to any of my crochet friends and they are not simply to make.
on 14 May 2014
I've only attempted one pattern (the deer) but found this book to be incredibly confusing. There were several instances where the stitch counts were incorrect, and for the muzzle the diagram gave completely different instructions to the accompanying text! The pattern also says to make the items from bulky weight yarn but they are made in flat pieces and then whip stitched together - this method of assembly is very hard on your hands using this weight yarn. Not a book I would recommend at all.
on 6 January 2014
Well, I bought this book for my hubby for Christmas, and it really does do what it says on the 'tin'. It really is the most adorable collection of crochet animals ever. Even my hubby thought the animals are cute and is keen to start making them and I can't wait either! Really would recommend this book.
on 16 June 2014
Wonderful projects, pictures & instructions. The hardest part is deciding what to crochet first. . So pleased with my purchase & an excellent delivery service.
on 6 June 2014
This is a really lovely book with lots of minature animals to crochet - from a donkey to a trio of ducks. Plenty to inspire and love about this book.
on 8 January 2014
Can't wait to start on these beautiful little creatures. The photos and instructions are easy to follow. Good value indeed
on 26 August 2014
Lots of quick easy things to make. Good variety of items. Glad I bought this book