5.0 out of 5 stars The best.
Most camera guides I have bought are a waste of money but this is very different. It explains the camera in clear and precise terms and I've learned more in the first few pages than most manuals tell you in 200.
Published 14 months ago by freddief

3.0 out of 5 stars Photographers Guide to Panasonic Lumix LX7
I think it goes on a bit before getting to the point! I don't like the fact that you have to wait for your answer to go to a different chapter.
Published 11 months ago by Kaysie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best., 30 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Photographers guide to Lumix LX7, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Photographer's Guide to the Panasonic Lumix LX7 (Paperback)
An excellent and logical explanation of the functions of the LX7. The subject matter of the included photo examples are a little odd
but do not detract from the details given. As the booklet included with the camera is far from adequate, without this guide many of the finer features of this excellent camera would be missed. It has proved most helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth buying., 10 Sep 2013
I'm so glad I got this book. Being an absolute novice, I would have ended up using this camera in Intelligent Auto mode and missed the chance of using a great little camera to it's full potential.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 20 Aug 2013
This book makes a great camera even better. The info on the disk that's supplied with the LX7 is good, but does not have the detail, or passion that this book has. I sit and read it most days, and each time I learn something new about my camera. If you have an LX7, then get this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lumix LX7 Guide, 19 Aug 2013
I bought A.S.White's guide for my Lumix LX5, and found it extremely useful. I learned a lot about the available controls, and got a lot more enjoyment from that camera. It also encouraged me to experiment. I referred to it frequently. When I traded-up to a Lumix LX7, I bought this book to accompany it. I do not regret it. It is well ordered and in language I understand. The illustrations help, and the 'tips' section gives practical advice. I expect to use this edition frequently also. Although I rate it '5 stars', there is one minor doubt - it is possible that the USA and UK cameras are tailored to local video standards, but the book is written around the USA version. I am not certain of this, and it is a very minor quibble about a very well researched book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value on the Kindle App, 17 Mar 2013
S. Mitchell - See all my reviews
Well written guide to the LX7' particularly on the iPad Kindle App. Takes the reader well beyond the usual dry reading found in the usual technical manual and is clearly written for LX7 enthusiasts by an enthusiast. Very readable and helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative guide to using the Panasonic DMC-LX7, 12 July 2014
Excellent guide to an excellent camera, the guide showed some features that I did not know the camera had. This guide is much better than the pdf manual that came with the camera itself

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect companion to my new LX7, 3 Mar 2014
J. Skokan (Cheltenham, UK) - See all my reviews
This is the missing manual for LX7 full of tips and tricks. I learned quite a lot from this ebook, making me a better photographer convert from the point-and-shoot world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic LX7, 5 Nov 2013
Great book and I have found it very useful in using the camera and what each setting does, would have liked examples on using C1, C2 for different situations.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Tome for all Lumix7 users, 4 Nov 2013
A very comprehensive tome for the Lumix7 which will satisfy all levels of photography addicts. The cost is competitive and it delivered itself quickly and flawlessly. No hesitation in recommending this item.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Photographer's Guide to the Panasonic Lumix LX7
Photographer's Guide to the Panasonic Lumix LX7 by Alexander S. White (Paperback - 22 Jan 2013)
15.95