• Whole

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 8 August 2014
Colin

Colin Campbell, author of the China Study, ( where he presented the undeniable evidence for the benefits to health of a whole food plant based diet ) here presents an in depth argument of why and how the information has been largely kept from the public. Your blood pressure will rise as it is revealed how time after time the interests of the food industry, government, big pharma, the medical establishment and even nutritional researchers have been given priority over the publics right to have access to the latest research which would enable them to take control of their own health
If your blood pressure goes too high then you need to go on a plant based butrition plan.
on 19 December 2014
Having read 'the China Project' I downloaded this - It's informative, well written and is scientific however written so we can all understand! I love Colin Campbell, he's an inspiration and is doing what he believes is right even when he ups the anti to the establishment! You won't be disappointed with this read however be prepared for your eating habits to be changed for life! Thanks Doc, another brilliant book!
on 4 January 2014
I got this book to compliment a nutrition course I was taking and found out there is a lot more to the book than I expected. It explains why the nutrition industry functions as it does and why facts about nutrition are presented to us the way they are. Strongly enough,it's all down to money.

It has changed the way I think about nutrition and the health-care system. A very important book, in my opinion.
on 17 December 2014
Change your life – change your health.

Then rage against the machine that put you there – the capitalist machine, the big companies of this world who only serve themselves and their financial interests at the expense of OUR health
on 18 September 2013
As a fan of The China Study, I could not wait to read Whole. And it did not disappoint! Thorough, informative and highly interesting. A must-have for anyone who wants to live healthy!
on 2 October 2014
Excellent follow up to the China Study - although you really need to read the China Study first, Whole would not stand so well on its own.
on 24 May 2015
A very clear and informative follow up to the China Study, a book which already has changed my life. Thoughtful and well structured arguments that clarify and simplify the reasons for an approach to life as a whole person rather than a series of disconnected parts. As a medical doctor of 38yrs experience I have been given ways to help others find a cure to ailments, something that conventional medicine cannot offer. Thank you
on 31 August 2013
This book should be read by anyone interested in health matters. Campbell shows us why the simple ways of avoiding and recovering from illness will be very slow to be accepted by mainstream medics, partly because mostly the solutions are in our own hands.
on 23 August 2013
I came across Dr. Campbell's 'The China Study' and then read 'Whole'. Both books have the ability to change your life, or rather, SAVE your life. There is mind-blowing information here that will never reach the general public via the governments, nor the so-called 'health' industry, because it goes against everything that we've been taught and doesn't make anyone rich.
I honestly thought that I knew a lot about nutrition and I was convinced that my lacto-vegetarian diet was healthy.
Then I read these books.
Thank you, Dr. Campbell.
You deserve a Nobel Prize.
on 23 April 2015
A brilliant analysis of today's mainstream thinking that fails to look at the complex whole of any system but tries to understand the real world by breaking the real problem into little bite sized pieces that we can understand and test easily. Whether this relates to the application to the "gold standard" of the double blind trial or the behaviour of people in general this fault is repeated. Why? Perhaps because it is easier to ignore the whole complex system and just study the bits that go to make up the whole. When we begin to use a multifactorial analysis and evaluation in medicine and science in general we will begin to return to real scientific study not the pseudo science that we see every day.