4.0 out of 5 stars A great book for the table top studio-er, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Tabletop Photography: Using Compact Flashes and Low-Cost Tricks to Create Professional-Looking Studio Shots (Hardcover)
I really liked the scale of this book - it suits the home enthusiast trying studio lighting techniques on a budget. But that's it, if you are looking for a wider book on lighting this isn't it (although with common sense you can scale up the principles). Nevertheless, I like the practical problem solving a guide to home made lighting accessories, so if table top is going to be your thing, I'd recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Table top Photography, 18 Jan 2013
Having read this book cover to cover I can honestly say it is an invaluable guide for budding studio photographer's, both for macro, still life and table top work.
The guidelines for lighting are excellent and technical areas clearly explained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good practical advice..., 29 May 2013
ThomasBG (Sofia, Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
This book gives you just what it says - a series of low-cost tricks to achieve more in tabletop photography. I read it really fast - and discovered several solutions I wouldn't figure out by myself. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars tabletop lighting, 22 July 2013
Having been given the task of providing photographs for my ex. boss's company website, I decided I needed to 'up my game' with regard to how I photographed the products. This book gave me a quick and easy insight into the tips and tricks used by professional photographers. Very useful.