5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 23 April 2014
This review is from: When My Worries Get Too Big!: A Relaxation Book for Children Who Live with Anxiety (Paperback)
A really good book for children who are asd or have anxiety issues. This book can be used by children, parents and professionals

4.0 out of 5 stars where it will be very useful., 27 Oct 2014
There had been no indication regarding the age group for which this otherwise rather ok book was written and my 11 year old found to babyish to even read properly. We have given it to the school's SEN department, where it will be very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful strategy, 14 Aug 2014
I bought this book for my child who thought it was written about him! That was the first thing he said when I read it to him.
He's found it very useful as a strategy.
Books like this don't always get a positive reaction straight away but after a couple of reads some children may start to relate to it and even make it part of their routine.

It's helped us a lot and I am so pleased that now my son is starting to recognise his anxieties more and rate them!

He will also ask us to read this to him when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug 2014
Brilliant book recommended it to several people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct 2014