5.0 out of 5 stars A different kind of healing
Published 20 months ago by Lia

3.0 out of 5 stars Little boring
A little boring, even if the theme is quite interesting itself. In my oppinion, the best part is the bonus, where Mr Chopra speaks freely and makes a nicer summary. it's not bad, but I prefer other Chopras' works.
Published 2 months ago by C Ruiz

5.0 out of 5 stars A different kind of healing, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Secret of Healing (Audio CD)
I got this CD in difficult times (facing breast cancer), when I was looking for answers. The soothing background music of the CD and the inspirational narration of Deepak (after all this time I feel I can be on a first-name basis here) helped me and still do shut off the buzz around me and really tune into myself. The very practical guided meditation on the bonus CD is a bonus indeed. I'm in a very good place right now and intend to stay here. I would recommend this CD to anyone who may feel they need a loving hand to help them get to their own good place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Little boring, 31 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have cd for healing, 16 May 2014
This review is from: The Secret of Healing (Audio CD)
This meditation is fantastic! A wonderful combination of meaningful, inspirational, thought provoking words with cultural music that takes you into a lovely state of consciousness.

The Secret of Healing
The Secret of Healing by MD Deepak Chopra (Audio CD - 15 Nov 2011)