5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret of Love
Deepak Chopra at his best !!! The CD is simply beautiful: wonderful texts and poems all spoken by Deepak in his beautiful & calm voice. Listening to this masterpiece will quiet your mind and take you into another realm ... holidays for the soul !!
Published on 12 Oct 2011 by Johann Josef Baumhardt

1.0 out of 5 stars So boring it doesn't even send you to sleep...
Published 7 months ago by Jules Warner

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret of Love, 12 Oct 2011
Johann Josef Baumhardt (Austria) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret of Love (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 9 Feb 2012
I listen to this while I take a walk. I know you are supposed to do it sitting with your eyes closed, but that doesn't work for me. Walking clears my mind and helps me focus on the meditations. If I sit there with my eyes closed, I will be lost in my own thought. I suggest you do whatever works for you.

Anyhow, Deepak tells me just what I need to hear when I need to hear it. Really helps to calm my anxiety and fear. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Thanks for making this Deepak. Love you! Smooch

1.0 out of 5 stars So boring it doesn't even send you to sleep..., 8 May 2014
Jules Warner (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret of Love: Meditations for Attracting and Being in Love (Audio CD)
Which is actually what I wanted but Deepak's voice is just not soothing enough and the content is so annoying you just end up feeling irritated so don't bother. If you want something really good in a similar vein get Teachings on Love by Thich Nhat Hanh - this is truly brilliant. You will absolutely love it. He sounds like the most loveliest spiritual person but with a great sense of humour and the content is truly beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Eye Opener!, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Secret of Love (Audio CD)
I chose this CD because I have been trying to relax and meditat, which I found a struggle on my own. I thought this would be a good subsitute to have a calm voice controlling my breathing and talking me through the meditation process. My yoga teacher is excellent at doing this and helps me to relax and move forward in a positive approach to life. The CD achieves the objectives that I had set out to accomplish! As far as dislikes go I don't really have any which is why I have rated it 5 stars. Infact it exceeded my expectations of what I thought it would be!

I would recommend this to people who are open to trying out new ideas / concepts and thinking out of their comfort zone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Healing CD From Deepak, 11 Sep 2013
H. Astill (UK) - See all my reviews
Deepak Chopra really has brought so much to share with us all on a healing level. This is yet another enjoyable and nourishing CD of his, sharing his words of wisdom on the most important emotion of 'Love'. I feel so at peace whilst listening to this CD. I love the knowledge and wisdom he shares about 'Love'. Highly recommeded.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret of Love: Meditations for Attracting and bebin in Love, 29 Nov 2012
I have read a few of this man books , but on finding him on audio has made life a bit more simple for me.
with his mellow calming voice i can listen to this as do at anytime of the day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 31 July 2014
In the same wave as "the secret of healing", I find this one more vital and nicer to listen to. Again, the bonus is the best part.

The Secret of Love: Meditations for Attracting and Being in Love