on 4 August 2012
Having so many food allergies myself and having to rely on fresh food but being unable to eat ice cream and yogurt, I found this book a must read to have on your shelf

Such a joy to find new original, mouth watering recipes, concoctions using soy milk, coconut milk and nut milk bases for ice cream and yoghurts.

Can you imagine what its like tow want an ice cream or yoghurt and you cant have it because it makes you ill and just being able to diversify some recipes to suit your needs you can actually have some of these treats.

The Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Lavender Ice Cream were my favorites and I did try some of the other ones as well.

This book is for anyone seeking a healthier lifestyle without missing out on ice cream, together with dreamy concoctions that are smooth, mouth watering and low in saturated fats.
on 8 May 2013
This is such a helpful book. After reading the reviews on Amazon, I bought the book and read the first third of it before I tried to use m new ice cream maker. The tips were so helpful and every ice cream recipe has come out perfectly, even when we made our own changes. I'm now addicted to (healthy and tasty) homemade ice cream--and it wouldn't have been possible without this book!
on 10 April 2013
Being intolerant to dairy I thought I'd never be able to eat ice cream without feeling rancid. This book has proved dairy free is delicious and very little effort. The results are much more scrummy than shop bought dairy-frees, too.BUY!
on 13 February 2013
I have not tried any recipes yet, but I wanted recipes which did not include eggs. This book did not disappoint. The author stays that the consistency will be creamy, so I am taking her word on that.

There is lots of detail about ingredients and equiptment, and the ingredients are readily available in the UK. An icecream machine is not required. As well as a great varierty of recipes, there are separate sections on making vegan yoghurt, sherbet, sorbet, granita and a Troubleshooting section.

I look forward to trying out the recipes in the Summer.
on 21 January 2015
Interesting and tasty recipes, all ingredients are available in the UK.
on 24 April 2015
Too much writing and not enough (colour)photos.