5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully written book..., 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Paperback)
This is by far one of the best books I have read about Walt Disney World. The author reviews each attraction, one at a time, and really captures the magic of the park. As a Disney veteran I have gained a new perspective on rides that I thought I knew well, and I have definitely gained a new appreciation for a lot of them. I strongly recommend reading the footnotes that the author has included at the end of the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST WDW book I have ever read!, 20 Aug 2013
I am a Disney fanatic, especially when it comes to the theme parks and Disney history. Though I have yet had the amazing privilege of going to WDW, I have heard lots about the park, especially through listening to zip-a-dee-doo-pod and this book just puts all that into perspective and makes this a must read for a fan like myself. I wish there were more books out there like this for the other disney parks around the globe but then the uniqueness of this book makes it more special and my favourite book about WDW to date.

The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom
The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom by Aaron Wallace (Paperback - 16 April 2013)