5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZINGG
My girlfriend LOVEED it. I got it for our first anniversary and it went down a treat, as soon as it was opened she started to scribble away in it. Worth every penny and more. Great accompaniment with a scrapbook together. Only down side is that its too short- there is a lot in there but more is always better!
Published on 5 Nov 2012 by Josh

2.0 out of 5 stars Less than I expected, disappointed
Didn't come out as expected, not very many pages, very thin book. Ordered it as a gamble as we obviously can't see the pages, I don't recommend it, it's slightly boring and not very many fun activities. Mostly just 'write your favourite thing about your other half'
Published 9 months ago by Princess

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZINGG, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: I Love You: The Activity Book Meant to Be Shared (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Less than I expected, disappointed, 7 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, 13 May 2014
Bought this after I had seen my friends copy. My and partner had some good laughs filling this out. Still got bits to fill in but I have already bought the second one for when we have completed it. A little on the expensive side but it is still good fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Fun Fun, 1 Aug 2013
A wonderful 'lazy day' activity book that I bought for my boyfriend (but really for me) and I couldn't wait to get scribbling inside it. It has a section for girls activities for their boyfriend and a section for boys activities for their girlfriend, although the activities do not vary that much between sections. Then at the back, it has a section to fill out together. We have pulled it out a few times as it always guarantees giggles and gets us talking.
Some activities include:
'How well do you know your significant other' quiz
Ranking each others traits
Labelling a map of the world with places you've been and places you'd like to go
Truth or dares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 30 Dec 2013
Bought this for mine and my boyfriend's anniversary. I gave it to him during dinner and we ended up sat in the restaurant for well over an hour filling it in. We take turns in having the book and filling in a page, then giving it to the other person and reading through what they've put. It's great for new relationships as you can learn a lot about the other person quickly and it's great for long term relationships as you can have great fun testing what you know about each other. It's a good conversation starter too, as we regularly go off on a tangent talking about something that was in the book. I will mostly likely get the next volume for our next anniversary!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit of fun, 21 Mar 2014
Was a nice little valentines day gift and we had fun filling it in over a couple of lazy afternoons.

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely idea, 30 Jan 2014
lovely little book to do as a couple if you're bored or just want a giggle at something - came on time and packaged perfectly - pages are a bit flimsy and thin, but at 8 pounds I expected that - very good overall

5.0 out of 5 stars good activities, a lot of drawing though, 24 Nov 2014
Very enjoyable, good activities, a lot of drawing though, so beware!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Nov 2014
A fun book and a nice way to spend time with your loved one :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good laugh, 12 Nov 2013
A great laugh if you have a mrs who can concentrate on something more than ten minutes, its definitely fun for a couple hours!

I Love You: The Activity Book Meant to Be Shared
I Love You: The Activity Book Meant to Be Shared by Lovebook (Paperback - 2 Sep 2013)