Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 November 2012
My girlfriend LOVEED it. I got it for our first anniversary and it went down a treat, as soon as it was opened she started to scribble away in it. Worth every penny and more. Great accompaniment with a scrapbook together. Only down side is that its too short- there is a lot in there but more is always better!
on 20 March 2015
An interesting novelty idea bought for valentines day, which provided much laughter as my other half and I worked through the activities, such as pairing adjectives with body parts and drawing each other. Definitely not a serious present but a good time filler for something different and a laugh.
on 1 August 2013
A wonderful 'lazy day' activity book that I bought for my boyfriend (but really for me) and I couldn't wait to get scribbling inside it. It has a section for girls activities for their boyfriend and a section for boys activities for their girlfriend, although the activities do not vary that much between sections. Then at the back, it has a section to fill out together. We have pulled it out a few times as it always guarantees giggles and gets us talking.
Some activities include:
'How well do you know your significant other' quiz
Ranking each others traits
Labelling a map of the world with places you've been and places you'd like to go
Truth or dares
on 7 March 2014
Didn't come out as expected, not very many pages, very thin book. Ordered it as a gamble as we obviously can't see the pages, I don't recommend it, it's slightly boring and not very many fun activities. Mostly just 'write your favourite thing about your other half'
on 30 December 2013
Bought this for mine and my boyfriend's anniversary. I gave it to him during dinner and we ended up sat in the restaurant for well over an hour filling it in. We take turns in having the book and filling in a page, then giving it to the other person and reading through what they've put. It's great for new relationships as you can learn a lot about the other person quickly and it's great for long term relationships as you can have great fun testing what you know about each other. It's a good conversation starter too, as we regularly go off on a tangent talking about something that was in the book. I will mostly likely get the next volume for our next anniversary!
on 13 May 2014
Bought this after I had seen my friends copy. My and partner had some good laughs filling this out. Still got bits to fill in but I have already bought the second one for when we have completed it. A little on the expensive side but it is still good fun!
on 30 January 2014
lovely little book to do as a couple if you're bored or just want a giggle at something - came on time and packaged perfectly - pages are a bit flimsy and thin, but at 8 pounds I expected that - very good overall
on 8 January 2015
Funny little doodle book you can have a laugh with when you have a bit of alone time with the one you love. It does test you in places of just how well you know your significant other .... xx
on 22 April 2015
Speedy service and better than expected after someone commenting that it was thin. Looks like quite a lot of activities to enjoy for our anniversary, thank you.
on 21 March 2014
Was a nice little valentines day gift and we had fun filling it in over a couple of lazy afternoons.