1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lot of Fun, Great Action and Characters, 26 April 2011
This review is from: Heaven's Jewel (The Time Entity Trilogy 1) (Paperback)
This book has great action. It appealed to both my daughter and my son, especially my son who is close in age to Aaron. (He read the part where Aaron kills the giant snake several times.) Unexpected surprises abound in this story. I was taken by surprise several times. The book has great made up magical creatures along with some traditional ones like firebirds and dragons. There's something called a gooleegung like a giant goblin, a shapeshifter mimic, a water spirit nautiphaunt that is not at all like mermaids. That's just a few. I fell in love with the giant sasquatch in this book. He is very sweet and personable. My daughter said she mainly liked the book because the girls got to have as much fun as the boys and do all the really important things too. The end is touching. After going through a long grieving process from losing their parents, the kids have a chance to go back and change the past. The book ends with their dilemma and we don't know what they decide. We are going to read the next book to find out.

Heaven's Jewel (The Time Entity Trilogy 1)
Heaven's Jewel (The Time Entity Trilogy 1) by J H Sweet (Paperback - 4 April 2010)
6.72