5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Hot Steamy Sexy thanks Shayla Black
Fancy two alpha males and one poor woman who couldn't have an orgasm. Well she's about to be liberated.
Brenna's in the middle of a investigation and she's gonna be interrogated and oh my! That's when the fun begins.
Published 10 months ago by nina loves erotica and paranormal

2.0 out of 5 stars 'Hot' scenes just left me cold
Having read several books of this genre and with good reviews for this book, I had high hopes but unfortunately I was disappointed. Yes, there were a few OK sex scenes, but nothing that I would describe as even approaching 'hot'.

Published on 13 Sep 2010 by MISS MATHER

2.0 out of 5 stars 'Hot' scenes just left me cold, 13 Sep 2010
MISS MATHER (UK) - See all my reviews

Of course liking or disliking a book is entirely subjective but to me the 'action' seemed false, stilted, rather cold and calculating and the plot was weak.

In particular, the (in my opinion, rather desperate and 2 dimensional) lady in the menage-a-trois seemed to be little more than the (sex)'toy' mentioned in the title. To me she seemed to be just there as the author's weak excuse for the two polar opposite men to indulge their obvious bi-sexual preferences and attraction to each other under the guise of 'helping' and 'protecting' the woman caught in the middle. And what a cliched non-surprise their descriptions, job and names were too!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Hot Steamy Sexy thanks Shayla Black, 1 Dec 2013
Cameron a detective as teamed up with Thorn a bounty hunter and they want info about an illegal slave trading ring. Their only connection to this ring fortunately happens to be Brenna who they've noticed after covert observation seems to be sexually frustrated.
These two men are like chalk and cheese but to get Brenna to reveal what she knows they have to work together and so it seems by using sex and their talents to make her orgasm and relieve her sexual tension she might just spill the beans.
Loved the whole scenario. Brenna craves what any full blooded female gets so the thought of these two gorgeous looking men trying to please her is a dream.
Bloody hell the chemistry between these three was sizzling, sexy and vindaloo hot.
The emotions especially from Thorn and his sexual joining with Cameron were brilliant.
Although it took less than 48 hours for these three to bond and also catch the bad guys it was so well written it didn't matter.
I also recommend Their Virgin Captive, Masters of Ménage, Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizzling!, 28 Nov 2010
I bought this book as I am enjoying the Doomsday Brethren series so much. The story is secondary to the hot, sizzling action between the three characters, but it's definitely there. I thought my iPad was going to erupt into flames! More please Shayla.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 May 2014
I really enjoyed this. The narration from the hero's point of view came over very well and was a welcome change from some of the other heroine only centred tales.

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it but didn't love it, 31 Oct 2013
If the boys turned up on my doorstep I wouldn't turn them away but she is still in the damsel in distress. Preferred Four Play by Maya Banks much stronger female character.

4.0 out of 5 stars This should have been 3.5 stars ., 30 Sep 2013
This book has the makings of a very good book ,add another 250 pages and in depth perspective on each of the involved and you would have had a stunner. Even so you have a well written at times very funny story plus angst and lots of HOT sex. What more can one ask for really within this price ,genre and word confinement.
I just feel what a wasted opportunity for more .
I gave it 4 stars rather than the 3.5 of my heading as it brought such a smile to my face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 21 May 2013
Shayla black is an amazing writer. The descriptions of the love scenes and the depth of the character's draws you in. I read the book in a day the only perk to being home sick

5.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous boys and their toys, 10 May 2011
This is quite a short book but well worth the money. I have never thought about men begining together as exciting, but my god!!!!! this book had it all in there. Very hot sex if you can't stand the heat then this book is not for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Shayla Black Ellora's Ceve book...what a hot, sexy, menage treat,, 31 July 2009
Roroblu's Mum "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought this book when I was running low on books, as I'd previously read Decadent by this author, which I'd thought was ok. I wasn't expecting much, so when 2 pages into the book, we're introduced to the two male leads spying on the female lead, I knew it was going to be a hot book. The contemporary story was fast-paced and believable, and the leads were both Alpha males, with the Brenna coming across as vulnerable, self-doubting (initially) and likeable, and what followed was a sexy love-story on the run. There were plentiful and descriptive M/F/M menage scenes, as well as later on, as the male leads began to explore their feelings beyond friendship, a M/M/F one, and despite both male leads being macho law-enforcement types, it did seem believable how they began to feel for each other and wanted to experiment. They remained totally Alpha, but was soon clear that all 3 would have a HEA, and in the epilogue, they got just that - discussing how to tell their families, who would marry who, and having babies. This is a hot, sexy love story, one that I can see sitting firmly on my Keeper shelf. It's a pity that this is SB's only E'sC title, I'm hoping she'll write more of the same soon!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You Roroblu's Mum!, 23 Aug 2010
I bought this book on Roroblu's Mum's recommendation. Loved it! I won't go into too much of a description as it's already been done but, this is my first Shayla Black venture and I'll certainly be venturing back there again. Shayla's writing reminds me of J R Ward. She gets into the male lead's head, what he feels, his conflicting emotions (there're always confliction emotions), as well as how he feels during the brilliant, highly charged, sexual scenarios, which is what so many of these books are lacking and make such disappointing reading, especially if the lead up has been heart-stopping. The language here is gritty but not over-the-top. It's so refreshing to see how overwhelmed(or how little) an alpha male - two in this case - becomes when he's unable to control himself in the throes of ecstasy (sorry about the cliche...). A definite womb-clencher! :-)

I empathised with all the characters and actually welled up when Thorn finally let go of his demons and began to trust both Cam and Brenna. Their relationship took on a whole new meaning! Neither male lead lost any of their masculinity having found their attraction to each other growing. It was nice to see how that worked from Thorn's point of view because he's in his head a lot and questions WHY he's attracted to Cam as well as Brenna. Great for us girlies. My only complaint is that it was too short - not for what it was, but I want to know more about all the characters and their families outside the trio. I know, there's no pleasing some people but it was so good that I just wanted to know.

I love reading erotic, sexually explicit books. I love the menage scenarios and Shayla does it well. You go girl. I'm on the lookout for more of your work.

Dangerous Boys and their Toy
Dangerous Boys and their Toy by Shayla Black (Paperback - 23 May 2013)