5.0 out of 5 stars Great help, 20 April 2014
Paul Twomey (UK) - See all my reviews
A very easy book to work with and it is very helpful, I'm not great with modern stuff and it used plain simple words

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Kindle Fire Hdx Users Manual: The Ultimate Kindle Fire Guide to Getting Started, Advanced Tips, and Finding Unlimited Free Books, Videos and Apps on (Paperback)
This is very good especially for someone like me who is still finding my way round my tablet . Since using this guide I no longer have to keep ringing my grandsons to help me. Independent at last- thank you Steve Weber for your brilliant book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle book, 12 Jun 2014
Having bought my wife a New Kindle HDX , I also got this Guide to help here understand what it can do. The book is very clear and concise and explains thing in plain English. Well worth it if you are buying a Kindle HDX

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HDX, 20 Jun 2014
It does everything it is supposed to, Great ! one drawback is the battery life is very short, ie. charge it over night, not use it for 24 hours & the battery is down to 65%. not good for a 2 month old machine

5.0 out of 5 stars best kindle ever, 3 April 2014
I am having trouble linking the keyboard with the kindle, I have forgotten how to do it. Please send a reply asap
Angela Tunkin