5.0 out of 5 stars Gold, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: BIFF: Quick Responses to High Conflict People, Their Hostile Emails, Personal Attacks and Social Media Meltdowns (Paperback)
I read this recently along with `It's All Your Fault'. Bill Eddy's struck gold: this stuff really works! This is the first book I've come that teaches us how to deal with high conflict people, that is, the MOST difficult people. If you're a great communicator, you're well read on the topics of disagreement and conflict resolution, but you just can't get through, this is the book for you. I also think that dealing with (the most) difficult people is a great life skill. Most disagreement or conflict books seem to cover ground on dealing with people who are reasonable, this one helps you to understand how to resolve conflict when the relationship matters and the person is not, or cannot, be reasonable. I highly recommend this book and Bill Eddy's other book `It's All Your Fault', his website www.highconflictinstitute.com is great too (read it to get more of a feel for what's in BIFF). This is the distilled wisdom of a very bright chap. From this book I've learnt how to deal with a complicated person in a simple, easy to understand way, and we're both benefiting. Prior to reading this I had been getting bogged down with books on paranoia, borderline, dealing with emotional vampires, walking on eggshells etc. they helped me to understand the situation, but it wasn't until I read BIFF that I found to tools to solve the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIFF, 8 Jun 2014
I wish I had read this book years ago, it is for everyone. It should be required reading for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful book., 5 Oct 2014
Very useful and helped me deal with issues more effectively.