on 31 January 2014
There are a lovely range of styles in this book to suit any fashion. However, if you are a beginner these are not very easy knits, I would say that they are more for intermediate or experienced knitters.
on 27 October 2013
There are 50 patterns in this book, some more complicated than others. I instantly started knitting one using Rowan Summer Tweed which I had bought for an existing pattern of mine that I was disappointed with, so was very happy to find an alternative in this book, and made with UK yarn. Some of the designs are a little old fashioned but with such an array of designer yarns available these days, sometimes all you need is a simple pattern and it can still be stunning. With single patterns now costing about £3 in many shops and online suppliers, this is definitely value for money and an excellent book for knitters.
on 29 May 2014
I am just making my third jumper from this book, very good patterns and easy to follow.
Very happy indeed.
on 10 May 2014
Haven't knitted for me in years partly because I could never find any patterns that I liked the problem is now solved
on 30 November 2013
This is a really good pattern book with lots of enticing patterns - and none very difficult! Only drawback is that it is American and knitting yarn is not sold in the same way here - but this can easily be overcome by buying from somewhere that specialises in wool and will be able to help to choose the correct yarn for the project. I have one particular pattern in mind to knit first - I will be starting this in the new year.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants something different to knit, but still wants simple patterns. A really good buy!!!
on 15 July 2014
Lovely book, easy to follow patterns. Arrived quickly
on 29 January 2014
This went down well with a friend as a Christmas present made a lovely change to chocolates
or smellies she was delighted and has got her back knitting again.
on 12 September 2013
I HAVE JUST RECIEVED MY VOGUE BOOK,VERY EASY JUMPERS....I'D LIKE TO KNIT EVERY PATTERN IN THIS BOOK...MY 17 YEAR OLD GRANDAUGHTER HAS ALREADY CHOSEN THE COWL TOP AND WRISTERS,GREAT BECAUSE THEY ARE SIMPLE AND ON 8MM NEEDLES..LOVE THE WAY THIS BOOK HAS BEEN SET OUT WITH CABLES,STOCKING STITCH, LIGHT/LACY ALL IN GROUPS ,EACH PATTERN TELLS YOU NEEDLE SIZE,WOOL THICKNESS AND GAUGE,ALSO A GUIDE TO DIFFICULTY OF THE PATTERN,ALL VERY HELPFUL, TURN TO THE BACK OF THE BOOK AND THERE'S A YARN GUIDE CHART MAKING IT ALL VERY EASY TO SUBSTITUTE YARNS...LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA BE BUSY THIS WINTER,SO BEFORE I START I'M OFF TO MY HOME IN TURKEY TO BUY SOME WOOL....HAPPY KNITTING,IF YOU ONLY BUY ONE BOOK THIS WINTER MAKE IT THIS ONE !!!
on 29 September 2013
I am writing this review having received my book and looking at the patterns and than handing the book to my mother to have a look at so its comeing back the book but this review is based on someone who knits, me and what are the patterns like , does it live up to its claims in my opinion of variety and such ..

I love the book , i manged to have a look inside on here and thought it was good , looking in the book i was very pleased and surprised to find lots of ponchos or wrap tops , good variety in all styles , these are all going to look fantastic with jeans , leggings , thicker winter leggings or knitted ones and ones with legwarmers , jeans and boots and all of those ..longer cape style so if your look is a little "Emo" or you like to mix and match as in the Helena Bonham Carter style or just your own unique take on that your going to love this book !!

It also has lovely delicate tops that are easy to knit , going out styles , lots of longline tunic style sweaters again great ith leggings or jeans or anything so and little shorter boxy type wraps or jackets and lots of general sweaters not just one type of sweater knit there are plenty of variety on the sweaters styles ..

In my opnionion its quite rare you open a book and your able to say .." i like every one of these " !! generally or in the past , i have opened a knitting book and thought there was one or two or maybe three i liked and you pay for the book and not want to knit the others ..not with this one your prob want to work your way through the lot !!

Also you will be finding it hard to chose which one you want to start first, for me its prob one of the poncho or sloppy long wraps ..they are great and look really cool with your leggings or jeans .

This book is a step just below the designer top Vogue knits that are harder ..theres a few of these type of books and i got another book not arrived yet based on Hutchinsons review , which i thank you for those look good and its hats and stuff lots in that and they look very pretty ..so love this book very wearable stuff and although they may not be just out now , they are on trend ..of course .
on 24 September 2015
unlike many knitting pattern books, most of the styles were actually items I would want to wear. Only a couple of patterns were pointlessly weird in design.