5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Bought as a gift for a knitter, the book is of very good quality and having had a flick through the ideas to knit are excellent. I'm sure the recipient will be very pleased.
Published 13 months ago by Amanda Gallacher

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay
Published 13 months ago by Christine

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: 50 Knitted Gifts for Year-Round Giving (Paperback)
I was a little bit disappointed when I started reading this book. I can say I am quite experienced about knitting, but I find this book disappointing in the fact there are no clear diagrams or not enough. To knit every item, you have to decipher 3 pages of abbreviations and each time report to the end of the book. If I compare with an "Arne & Carlos" book, it is only 2 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a 'must have', 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: 50 Knitted Gifts for Year-Round Giving (Paperback)
If you knit and you want a pattern book to keep handy for those times that you need to make a gift for someone - then you should have this one. A wealth of ideas for all the 'occasion' days. Excellent book - patterns clearly done. Definitely a really good buy.

50 Knitted Gifts for Year-Round Giving
50 Knitted Gifts for Year-Round Giving by The Editors of Sixth&Spring Books (Paperback - 7 Sep 2013)