4.0 out of 5 stars Easy knits with a bit of flar
At first glance this appears to be a rather run of the mill baby knit book ... but actually there are some little gems in here, with enough stylish knits to make it good value for money. Mostly knit in DK weight, there are some really nice unusual designs here .. and for once the book is not padded out with too many shawls and blankets (or hideous toys). Nothing overly...
Published 19 months ago by Helen R

1.0 out of 5 stars Complicated, not many quick knits!
Unless you're an accomplished knitter don't buy this book. Nearly all the garments are worked on circular needles or dpns which for a novice like me are too fiddly by far. There's also an awful lot of patterned garments. I haven't knitted anything from this book at all, it's gathering dust. Debbie Bliss's Ultimate Book of Baby Knits is more expensive but there are a few...
Published 11 months ago by sooz

5.0 out of 5 stars baby book delighted w, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: 60 More Quick Baby Knits (Paperback)
saw the book when a friend bought it and I wanted one as well delighted with it looking forward to knitting most of the patterns

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better A+, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: 60 More Quick Baby Knits (Paperback)
A friend lent me this book, And I new then I would not be Satified with borrowing it now and again. For me it was a MUST HAVE MY OWN.Book one was good,And this was even better. If your passionate about your knitting, And knitting for babies and toddlers,This is A MUST HAVE.If you can only afford one off these.This is the ONE to have.When I opened it I wanted to knit everything,and proberbly will eventually.Both these Books have boy,s and Girl knits in,so don't judge it by the cover.you will love whats inside.and not complicated knits.Buy and Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Little Knits!, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: 60 More Quick Baby Knits (Paperback)
I purchased this item as a gift for a family member who shares my love for knitting and was recently talking to me about knitting more for her 6 month old son. I purchased this book for her and I believe it will be a great little use of what free time she has as a first time mum! There is a good variation between items better suited for boys and girls. Many items are just a change of colour or design for gender, but some items, like frilly trousers are perhaps not great for girls! There are so many that were cute - I was a bit cheeky and had to copy a few of the patterns. I particularly like the blankets. The patterns are mainly one page with a photo on the opposite page. Some of the patterns are a little vague (ie one blanket talks about a ribbed stitch and briefly explains and then says to chain 170 odd and then do a ribbed knit for 170 odd rows.) If you need a lot of instructions it is maybe not quite the book for you, but many of the patterns are easy to follow quick and to the point and very repetitive, but as a result of it being really repetitive you wont find yourself checking the pattern every row! There is a good explanation on how to assemble garments. Many of the items are for children up to 18 months old, so if you are looking to size accurately i would say you're best to take actual measurements of a garment the size you're looking to make (or eyeball it!) I was impressed with the book. The patterns were all very cute and easy to follow. I am an experienced knitter, but have recently returned to knitting after a hiatus for several years. I never made baby clothes before but I believe there are projects for all levels of knitters. There is a good guide at the back to explain abbreviations and different knots etc. Id recommend to anyone looking for some lovely patterns to make a little one some unique little outfits. My personal favourite in this book is the hooded onesie! Makes me wish my boy was tiny still - although he may get a toddler version :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: 60 More Quick Baby Knits (Paperback)
Some interesting patterns , but instructions could be clearer and more detailed, would recommend it though, suitable for all abilities

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: 60 More Quick Baby Knits (Paperback)
Perfect little book for those knitting for youngsters.

Lots of inspiring patterns. I want to get started on lots of projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars 60 more quick baby knits, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: 60 More Quick Baby Knits (Paperback)
Fantastic book to dip into time and time again, up to date knits, good clear photography, recommend to any knitter

5.0 out of 5 stars SO MUCH IN THE BOOK THAT i AM GOING TO KNIT, JUST LOVE IT, I recommend this to everyone who knits baby and toddler clothes, 18 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting variety, 17 July 2013
This review is from: 60 More Quick Baby Knits (Paperback)
Lovely little book, however some very interesting patterns, a lot of them that I will never use, so a bit disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful and different, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: 60 More Quick Baby Knits (Paperback)
I love this book - there are lots of different and more unusual projects, as well as a few "standard" ones including basic hats, cardigans and mittens. I love the baby grow/onesie patterns and the fact that most of the projects could be done in whatever colour of wool you like!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: 60 More Quick Baby Knits (Paperback)
Wasn't overly impressed. Didn't find anything that really made me want to knit.A bit too modern for my taste I think. I prefer the more traditional styles

ARRAY(0xac639e58)

60 More Quick Baby Knits
60 More Quick Baby Knits by Sixth&Spring Books (Paperback - 7 July 2012)
11.69