5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!
I'm only on the first couple of chapters and I can already tell this will be my bible to read over and over again. I've learnt many things from it and I can relate to it all and that is an awesome feeling to know other people are going through the exact same things on the other side of the world.
Published 18 months ago by DOM (:

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating.
Published 17 months ago by Chulabomb

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 27 Feb 2013
DOM (: (East London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: What Are You Doing Here? (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars insight., 4 July 2013
C. Watkins (birmungham uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: What Are You Doing Here? (Paperback)
havent got round to fully finish reading this book yet. but from what i have managed to read is informative to the max. diversity is the way to go. planet rock!

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating., 25 Mar 2013
SUCH an interesting topic, but this read far too much like an essay for me. At the beginning I thought I'd accidentally read over the same section twice, but it was actually just similarly worded. The foreword by Skin was fantastic and I did find it interesting but just a little too 'personal' for me. I would have liked to have seen it written a little more objectively.
Still I doubt I will read very many books like this one, I would recommend it for anyone curious about the subject matter.

What Are You Doing Here?
What Are You Doing Here? by Laina Dawes (Paperback - 10 Jan 2013)
12.99