5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!
Published 17 months ago by liarliar

1.0 out of 5 stars Two pounds and fifty nine pence!
I can not believe that a quite unknown author would sell or allow her book of no more than 90 pages/ or 197 kB in kindle addition be sold for two pounds and fifty nine pence. Do you ever wonder why so few buy it? You are having a laugh!
Published 17 months ago by saharapage

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 26 Jan 2013
liarliar (Ayr, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shattered Gates, The : Book One of The Rifter (Paperback)
A really enjoyable fantasy novel. I downloaded the free Kindle preview, and was hooked by the idea of John, a fairly normal man wondering what has happened to his flatmate Kyle who hasn't shown up for weeks...who periodically (after absences of a few days to a week) appears covered in injuries and toting samurai swords. And with tattooed eyelids...his occupation? A milk man. Well, that's what he told John anyway.

Well I won't spoil it!

When I got the paperback in the post I was so excited that I read it all in one sitting, and went straight back to Amazon to order the next instalment...but it doesn't come out for a few months :(

I could download the kindle edition but I prefer to have the real book in my hands, so it looks like I'll have to wait, sadly. I'd definitely recommend this book to fantasy fans. It was nice to read a m/m romance for once, there should definitely be more!

1.0 out of 5 stars Two pounds and fifty nine pence!, 26 Jan 2013

Shattered Gates, The : Book One of The Rifter
Shattered Gates, The : Book One of The Rifter by Ginn Hale (Paperback - 24 Nov 2012)
8.74