Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 August 2013
Rose's teachings explain about the three worlds "Human", "Astral" and "Divine". This book of Rose's focuses on astral "STUFF" (Rose's term for stored emotional and energetic debris at this astral level). This book looks at developing your own skill set in order to be able to effectively remove this from your own aura. The book is separated into sections, first developing your skills, and then sections on each category of STUFF, ensuring you understand what it is and the consequences it can have. She also details how you can avoid picking up STUFF in the first place (for example, don't let people "should" you around, as that causes a form of STUFF called psychic coercion, even better? Don't "Should" yourself!").

As always, Rose is fabulously clear and concise and the techniques are effortless. I go through the whole skill-set at least once a week. Some techniques I might use more often and one I might use every few months.

It's set out very well, so that after you have read it through and understand what you are doing (which is necessary to do the techniques properly) you can look look at it by section when it comes to using the actual technique.

It is truly worthwhile to learn to quickly and easily clean up your aura and feel 100x better and more You than before.
on 12 March 2013
I admit that It is too personal for me to publicly share the backstory behind what led me to "Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection" by Rose Rosetree, but I felt guided to share some of the helpful information in the book:
Page 4: Rosetree generously shares where she got the techniques from.
Pages 78-79: Some of the ways that astral ties are formed.
Pages 127-150: Using the Power of Command and forging a connection to the Divine.
Pages 151-178: The meaning of psychic coercion and ways to deal with it.
Pages 199-220: The role of facades and how to heal them.
There is much more informative details regarding spiritual protection in this book. "Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection" by Rose Rosetree is best for those who are looking for a long-term book around spiritual protection (due to the techniques being a type of spiritual maintenance).
on 20 July 2014
I followed the steps as given in the book - very interesting results! I am an experienced healer and was having trouble clearing myself well, the information in this book has helped me a lot! No problems reading it on my kindle.