5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant CD
Excellent CD - very interesting and well worth purchasing. A very deep meditation with good introduction - this was a very interesting topic.
Published 3 months ago by Dr. David Flynn

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but expected more?
Published on 3 Oct 2010 by Love to read

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but expected more?, 3 Oct 2010
This review is from: Chaos Magick Audios CD: Volume I: Cthonos Meditation (Audio CD)
I listened through the Cd's and found them ok? The meditation CD is not as good as I had expected, in fact it can be a little distracting! Also the meditation is in sections that flow together at a certain time, they should not flow together in my opinion because just as you start to get into it, it changes to the next part and distracts the flow, just my opinion. Overall not bad but over priced, I think the 24+ is not a reflection of the content. However, you may find it suitable to your needs, pity you can't listen to it all before you buy it! The parts you can hear don't really reflect the overall content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant CD, 19 May 2014
Dr. David Flynn (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews

Chaos Magick Audios CD: Volume I: Cthonos Meditation
Chaos Magick Audios CD: Volume I: Cthonos Meditation by Peter J Carroll (Audio CD - 21 Aug 2008)
26.28