4.0 out of 5 stars Great stylised journal but...
Published on 24 Oct 2010 by T. Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting - religous
This is a lovely quality journal but not what I was expecting. It is quite religious. This is not at all suitable for the person I've bought it for so will be returning it. I feel it should be made very clear in the description that it has bible quotes on the front cover and on every page.
Published on 25 Nov 2010 by H. Taylor

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stylised journal but..., 24 Oct 2010
T. Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travel Journal (Hardcover)
The quality of this journal is brilliant. A really stylish, cool, kind of retro feeling piece, hard wearing with it's double pages having an apt "thought for the day," a highlight of the day section, and also the only potential thing to be wary of with this journal; in addition to the the thought of the day there is also a biblical quotation of the day, some travel themed but mostly pretty full on religious quotes about embracing the Lord and His love and works, etc.

So basically a great journal, perfect for the job, but maybe not something to be giving to hardcore atheists or non-christians. That said I think it's great and I'm an athesist going travelling through the middle east.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting - religous, 25 Nov 2010
H. Taylor "Button17" (East Anglia, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A Useful small booklet to take on any journey, 22 Dec 2010
Mrs. Dawn Butler (Thorpe Bay, Essex. U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travel Journal (Hardcover)
Bought this Travel Journal as a Christmas gift for a friend about to take a long trip to New Zealand and I am sure she will enjoy putting her thoughts to paper in this very well set out and handy size booklet.
Wish I had seen this for myself this year when I had to use a diary for my thoughts as I could not find anything as useful. Highly recomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present!, 27 Dec 2009
This review is from: Travel Journal (Hardcover)
I bought this for my boyfriend for christmas, as he is going travelling next year, and he wanted to keep a diary of what he did everyday, so he could relive the memories. He loved this journal, especially the daily quotes. The quality of the book, and the paper is incredible for the price. An absolute buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 31 Mar 2011
This review is from: Travel Journal (Hardcover)
I was looking for a day to day journal not specifically a travel journal but i couldn't really find a nice day to day one. So i found this and bought it and i must say i really love it for writing about my day and my thoughts daily... it's very nice and durable with some lovely inspiring thoughts on each page. I would definitely buy it as a gift for a friend who is about to go on travels!!
I would highly recommend it as a travel journal or a day to day journal!!

5.0 out of 5 stars travel journL, 20 Jan 2010
This review is from: Travel Journal (Hardcover)
The journal was a present for someone who was going travelling. I had already seen the book in a bookshop at triple the price I purchased it on Amazon for.

Excellent value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars IT TICKED THE BOX, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Travel Journal (Hardcover)
I bought this journal for a friend who is celebrating her 60th birthday in April. She loved it. She is a Christian so loved it even more for the tracts that the journal contained.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good if you like this style of layout, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Travel Journal (Hardcover)
Many people might find this layout limiting, it just depends on personal preferences. Each page has a bible verse for the day and a double page spread is set out for each day with a section to put in your highlight of the day. I thought this was really nice but some people might not like only having one age per day. Good quality paper, was nice to write in

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Christian journal, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Travel Journal (Hardcover)
I was given this journal as a birthday present and loved it so much that I've now bought one for a friend. Its very stylish with quotes for each day and a "Highlight of the day" section, as well as a pocket for travel momentos at the back. The pages themselves have a scrapbook feel without being tacky- really well done. The one thing I'd say is that most of the quotes are biblical which for me is great, but perhaps not for people who aren't christians. But a really great journal, perfect as a gift for someone going travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 May 2012
Pauline Roberts (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travel Journal (Hardcover)
I was so pleased I took a chance on purchasing another travel journal. I had purchased the Peter Pauper Press Travel journal after reading the reviews and was very disappointed.Travel Compact Journal (Magnetic Closure) (Notebook, Diary) (Compact Journals) It was just a glorified hard-backed notebook which was sent back. This although similar with the hard back is much nicer. On every page there are watermarked type designs with imitation stamps etc which look very authentic. As another reviewer has said, there is a "Highlight of the Day" section which is a nice touch. In common with other similar books there is a place to store your bits and bobs that you might not want to glue down onto a page. Despite other complaints, the Biblical quotes are inspiring and makes this journal unique. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this travel journal Travel Journal to others.

Travel Journal
Travel Journal by Lisa Franke (Hardcover - 16 Aug 2008)
7.76