on 9 August 2013
I have been guilty of getting immersed in the music and only picking up the soundbytes of this album, (which i have heard a hundred times) and not once till now have I studied and understood the narrative. This understanding has made me more appreciative of this fantastic and rich album, and am left Uncomfortably Agitated (sic) , its dark and disturbing and cohesive, there is no filler on the album, every note, every word, is carefully and purposefully cemented into place. So, thank you Mark for giving me the insight on this fantastic opus.

Stop Press : Off to see The Wall in Gothenbürg , Sweden, next week. I'm going to enjoy it a whole lot more now.
on 26 July 2013
If you like musing on what this immense and seminal work could mean...apart or rather as well as the obvious then ...enjoy. I found it interesting and an illuminating and thought provoking piece. I feel also that it has enhanced my love enjoyment,and understanding of this fantastic musical journey into the soul pink takes us on.
on 27 March 2013
The auther tells you what you always thought this album was about,but in a track by track phrase by phrase manner which draws you in. More like a true story in musical form.
A must read for true floydies.
on 30 October 2013
I wanted to read about the wall so I could understand if better. But the book talks about keys and technical music things. I just wanted the story. A difficult read.
on 13 March 2014
One of my favourite albums and now one of my favourite books. Anyone who loves The Wall should read this.
on 13 January 2016
Very informative an enjoyable read.
on 1 April 2015
what can i say ? its floyd