4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed emotions, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Endocrinology and Criminology: Gnosis, Practical Alchemy, Criminal Justice and Clairvoyance (Timeless Gnostic Wisdom) (Perfect Paperback)
At first, the book blew me away - the information was deep and resonated with me completely. I was glad to find some things I didn't know - deep within me they sounded true.

However, when I kept on reading it, some information I was resistant to - it didn't resonate that much with me. Like when he said that humans were like worms on earth, and it sounded like he was disgusted by the godly beings that we were. And in some parts he was referring go humans as gods.

This book left me confused, but it was a truly interesting read, that made me think beyond my comfort zone (which is always a wonderful thing!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Publishers Comment, 5 Oct 2007
Gnosis, Practical Alchemy, Criminal Justice, and Clairvoyance.

Samael Aun Weor gives a complete scientific explanation of the science of transmutation and its intricate workings in the endocrine system, the chakras, the Astral and Vital Bodies, and more. In the second half of the book the student will discover the many types of clairvoyance, how they manifest, how they are developed, and how they play a part in the horrendous crimes that plague humanity.

"Desire is the fundamental matter of every crime."
Originally published in Spanish as "Nociones Fundamentales de Endocrinologia y Criminologia" (1959).

Topics include:

The Seven Planets of Alchemy; Planetary Influences; Endocrinology; The Pineal Gland; The Pituitary Gland; The Thyroid Gland; The Parathyroid Glands; The Thymus Gland; The Heart; The Pancreatic Gland; The Liver; The Suprarenal (Adrenal) Glands; The Spleen; The Vital Depth; The Tattvas and Hormones; The Prostate; The Testicles and the Ovaries; Criminology; Different Types of Clairvoyant Perception; Positive and Negative Clairvoyance; The Consciousness; The Psycho-bio-typic "I"; The Human Mind; The Infraconsciousness; The Subconsciousness; The Supraconsciousness; The Krishnamurti Case; The Mentally Obsessed One, the Client, the Succubus; The Alienated Ones; Total Revolution and Partial Revolution; Intellectual Criminology; Bellicose Psychosis; Paranoia; Pedagogic Psychotherapy

10.53