5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide for the first timer.
Published 19 months ago by D Peavoy

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough
This was a good enough read to give you a good steer for your first foray in to triathlons, but obviously written for an American audience.
Published 4 months ago by D. Salmons

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough, 14 May 2014
D. Salmons (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Craig Moran, 8 Mar 2014
A superb introduction to the world or triathlon training. It navigates you easily through the 3 disciplines and provides easy to follow routines to get you ready to undertake your 1st triathlon. A really useful source of information with valuable tips to help you ease your nerves on race day. Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good introduction to first triathlon, 17 Jan 2014
Found book very useful and informative. Contains all basics to start triathlon. Sensible and motivational advise for budding athletes everywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for a 1st Triathlon, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Your First Triathlon, 2nd Ed.: Race-Ready in 5 Hours a Week (Paperback)
I am half way through reading this book and it has already helped me so much. It is like it is reading my mind and answering all my qusetions. It has helpful tips and websites and blogs to read up on but overall it is a positive book that is helping me with my first triathlon which I now know I can do!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide for the first timer., 5 Feb 2013
I have signed up for my first triathlon and was just a little worried about the combination of training to do and how to schedule it. The book dispelled a few myths and has put me on the right track.lots of common sense tips which leave you thinking why didn't i think of that. Also gave me the confidence knowing that my current level on two of the disciplines is already good enough to be considered "experienced"in the context of the book. My brother who has completed an Ironman had a thumb through and his comment was "that's all you need to know in one place" .

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 1 Jan 2013
Michael R. Postin (Rowley Regis, West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this book after Friels 'big book' The Triathletes Bible....Found it a decent read with some good tips along the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 7 Dec 2012
Just what I wanted. Book starts from the very basics and is easy to follow. Good value for money, arrived before predicted date.

Your First Triathlon, 2nd Ed.: Race-Ready in 5 Hours a Week