Format: Spiral-boundChange

on 13 June 2010
The book has a protective cover and within has a ring binder type page set out, The days are not date specific so you can start using the book whenever.The ammount of space left to enter ride data is spot on.
on 2 January 2011
If you are a cyclist that likes to record all the training you are doing, then this is a good diary to have.
on 4 September 2011
I use this product to log my daily and weekly total miles which helps me to track my training progress. There are sections for recording heartrate and entering info from your bike computer.
on 11 December 2012
I have been using Joe Friel’s products for some time and again this hits tha mark. It is ideal for both the novice and gifted amateur (Like me), and enables you to plan and record all your training and future events. Ideal for anyone who likes their stats and keeping records.
on 20 December 2015