5.0 out of 5 stars All things bright and beautiful, 7 Aug 2007
Believe it or not, this was the only place I could find out what I needed to know about herbs for pets--what to give, what not to give, and how to do it. With the pet craze taking off like never before, I'm surprised that not more has been written, and written this well. If you're a pet owner and interested in alternative medicine and/or holistic living for your dear ones, this is the place to look. Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 11 Dec 2009
Great book, super photos, very informative. It's the first herb book I've bought and although very expensive, was well worth the money. I use it for me as well as it clarifies which ones are fine made as Glycerine Tinctures and as someone who loathes vodka, that is great for me as well as my dog.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reference and advice, 24 Mar 2013
C. L. Dodson "Wizard" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Herbs for Pets: The Natural Way to Enhance Your Pet's Life (Paperback)
Very useful and helpful. Just wish it would give more 'how to' advice on how to make up and administer herbs. I am treating my elderly dog with Hawthorn for a heart murmur. It seems to be doing the trick but finding the right amount and how to administer has been trial and error. I hoped this book would put that right but it didn't. It reassured me that Hawthorn is the ideal treatment and told me the forms it comes in but gave no help at all in how to use it and/or make up my own medications. So that grumble aside the content is otherwise excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Herbs for pets, 27 Jan 2014
A very informative and readable guide in the use of herbs to aid animal health and well-being. I would recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for those interested in natural alternatives, 6 Aug 2014
Great book, easy to read, informative and well laid out.
Prompt delivery and well packaged

Herbs for Pets: The Natural Way to Enhance Your Pet's Life
Herbs for Pets: The Natural Way to Enhance Your Pet's Life by Mary L. Wulff (Paperback - 31 Mar 2010)
Usually dispatched within 11 to 14 days