5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book. A definite treasure, 26 Oct 2010
This review is from: The Complete Quincy Jones: My Journey, My Passions : Photos and Mementos from Q's Personal Collection (Hardcover)
This is an amazing, extremely well-put-together autobiography. Personal memorabilia and photos make it a genuine treasure. Any Quincy Jones fan MUST have it. I bought one for my husband and was so blown away when it arrived and we opened up the packaging that I ordered another one for my father. Well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb presentation, 9 Jun 2014
a very well compiled book with splendid photos and a good narrative, giving a real insight into his career. Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quincy Jones My Journey My Passions, 5 Jan 2013
This was a gift for someone but having seen it would love a copy for myself. It is a truly beautiful facsimile book and everyone who has seen it has made the same comments. If you enjoy Quincy Jones you would love this.