5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 15 Aug. 2010
This review is from: 1049 Club (Paperback)
This book has it all! An interesting cover, romance, good and believable characters and, more importantly, keeps you interested to the very end. You want to keep on believing and hoping along with the rest of the group of characters that everything will turn out right at the end in the good old fashioned sense. There is a good description of survival of life on an island after a plane crash, along with some humour, that you can believe that you are actually there, alongside the problems faced by family and friends left behind on the mainland.

Kim has written a number of books now and this is probably one of her best, and the best one to start with if you have never read one of hers before. Well worth the read!

Well done Kim!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally enthralling, 28 Nov. 2010
Telstar (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1049 Club (Paperback)
Flight 1049 from New York to Milan crashes down into the Atlantic. Most people on board die in the crash. But six people are lucky enough to survive and get to an island. This book tells us of their struggle to survive whilst hoping against hope they will be rescued. The book goes back and forth between the six survivors, their emotional feelings for themselves, each other, the families they've all left behind and their families who are trying to come to terms with their loss. I'm going to leave this review here as I do not want to give any spoilers away. I would like to add that this book is brilliant. It is quite a long book and I've savoured each and every word. It goes without saying that this book will be re read by me time and again. I've read all of Kim's published books and quite a lot of her fan fiction too. This book in my opinion, is her best work to date. I simply don't know how she is ever going to top this one. Totally enthralling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me from the start!, 3 Jun. 2011
This review is from: 1049 Club (Paperback)
The was the first Kim Pritekel I read, and really enjoyed it, so much so I ordered another of her books, and can't wait to read more. I love the way you get a fantastic love story, as it pulls you along there ups and downs!

1049 Club
1049 Club by Kim Pritekel (Paperback - 1 Jun. 2010)
Used & New from: £6.06