5.0 out of 5 stars impressive
I could hardly put the book down, and although I read a great deal about UFO's and all the weirdness around it, this book impressed me more than any other.
Published on 28 Dec. 2012 by L. Modderman

3.0 out of 5 stars First hand accounts of encounters with aliens. Gives you ...
First hand accounts of encounters with aliens. Gives you something to think about - aliens and some bits are about American indian culture. Made me want to go and sit in a field somewhere and watch out for aliens, I am left wondering if it's true.
Published 6 months ago by sarah morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars impressive, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: ENCOUNTERS WITH STAR PEOPLE: Untold Stories of American Indians (Paperback)
Maybe it's the authenticity of the stories, the connection to the 'Star people', the 'ancestors' in the tradition of Native American tribes, which makes this book different. It doesn't happen very often that 'mythology' is backed up by facts that are happening here and now.
But not all experiences are positive, and from what these people tell Dr. Clarke abductions are real and threatening, cattle mutilations are UFO -related events, shapeshifters are around, and people disappear never to return. We can't guess what the hidden agenda of some races is. The book draws no conclusions, people simply tell their sometimes beautiful and moving stories in their own words, without hypnoses or coached questioning. It's amazing how often UFO's are seen in the Reservations all over the country, how often they land, and how 'normal' they have become in some places.
A fascinating read, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars A well written book on space beings, 23 Jan. 2014
I enjoyed this book so much that I emailed the author. To my delight I got answer very soon afterwards. A genuinely friendly and intelligent writer.
Gathered here are eyewitness accounts of native American Indians regarding close encounters with star people aka aliens. I prefer the term star people now. As this emphasises the wonder and mysteries of the universe. I feel a lot of modern ufo authors are simply out to scare and make profit out of making everything a conspiracy.
Not so Ardy. This is a fabulous book which has many succinct stories from people in their own words. Ardy excels in giving you just the right amount of detail and personal background. I couldn't put this down. I read it in two days worth of travelling to work on the underground.
It's nice to read about alien encounters from a different perspective.
Get this book you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding work, 3 Jun. 2013
A truly honest and solid presentation, one of the best books I have read on this subject and I have read 100's! Thank you for sharing your fantastic culture, I have been enriched by it and feel I have been give a wonderful gift. And may the Star travellers one day walk among us without fear. We have much to learn from them. I hope you write more on this in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars An honest writer, 2 Dec. 2013
This is a different way of looking at communication with star people. The lady speaks of many different interactions, and I feel that anyone looking into this topic should include this easy reading, interesting book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 29 Jun. 2013
I really enjoyed this book; however, I've one question: will they take me with them when the Star People come back? Lovely book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 10 July 2014
What is so different from this book compared to books written by other UFO and ET researchers is that it is written in a story-like fashion as the conversation took place between the author and the interviewee. That way we can feel and briefly experience the emotional bond between them. Another unique aspect about it is that it only focuses on UFOs and "Star People/Travelers" encountered by "American Indians" (as the author prefers to call them), which is obvious judging by the title. I really liked that.

Although it was well-written and had a lot of interesting encounters, it doesn't go into in-depth detail about the actual motives of the different kind of ETs encountered other than just a quick and brief explanation or speculation. And I really wished the stories would be a little longer than just a couple pages. I did not love it, but I liked it, and I would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars First hand accounts of encounters with aliens. Gives you ..., 27 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 20 April 2014
A strange and fascinating collection of stories and encounters from the gloriously named Ardy Sixkiller. A great education on a sadly neglected - certainly by me - source of ufo lore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet my expectations., 25 April 2014
I was hoping for a real in depth look into the American Indian psyche (ancient and present) on the ufo/alien phenomena, but felt Ardy Sixkiller Clarke barely scratched the surface of this topic. I'm sure there is a much greater, more absorbing tale be told here.
Tantalisingly I think Ardy has kept a lot unsaid.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 23 Jan. 2015
Dr. Lee "Hairbear" (Titchfield, Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
Interesting perspective but not entirely convinced.

ENCOUNTERS WITH STAR PEOPLE: Untold Stories of American Indians
ENCOUNTERS WITH STAR PEOPLE: Untold Stories of American Indians by Ardy Sixkiller Clarke (Paperback - 26 Nov. 2012)
Usually dispatched within 1 to 3 weeks